Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Vaporizing Temperatures?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SplitGenetics, Aug 14, 2011.

1. So I've had this vape for a while, & it's great but I seem to have to mess with the temps if the buds a little wet or really dry. I have this bud right now thats really tastey, & the taste really comes out potent in the vaporizor, but the bud isn't super dry, what you people say would be the most effecient temp. to use it at?

Attached Files:

2. approx 365 F, give or take 15-20 degrees depending on bud, just play around with it. As long as you dont go over 385

3. #3 JoelVent, Aug 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I'm all over the place when I vape... Just need to get the hang of it lol 333f-375f

4. #4 SplitGenetics, Aug 14, 2011
    I usually vape at 350-375. but it's normally dryer buddha.. thanks for your input though bro

5. I set my vape to 370 I usually hit it between 350-365 though.

6. #6 SplitGenetics, Aug 14, 2011
    lol 333 is a little low lmao, unless its really dry. 350-355 is pretty damn nice though imo, but the bud I have ATM is a little moist. so im guessing 365. I'll see, imma do that a little bit before I go to bed tonight I'll stay updated.

7. I usually set mine a little lower, in the 325-330 range. BUt that's because I don't like to vape it super fast, I let the vapors build up, kick back, watch some TV and take draws every little while :smoking:

8. #8 SplitGenetics, Aug 14, 2011
    True. I don't like to vape too quickly but I don't like sitting on it for more then 45 minutes in 1 sesh.

9. -another question if you guys don't mind. How long does it normally take for your vaporizer to fully heat up for use?

10. o_O

My friend has a vape and we usually set it at 300 or so. That temperature seems to work just fine for us.. If we tried the temps. mentioned here we'd set it on fire (like we've done a few times before).