Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Vaporizing Kief?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by spikeystud88, Mar 25, 2010.

1. Hey blades, was wondering if any of ya'll have ever vaped kief. If so how was it? I have about 2gs of kief that my GF and I are saving for 420. Trying to decide if we should vape it or bong it, need some help. Which one would be more efficient and easier? I'm worried some of the kief might fall through the screen on my vape (the Arizer Extreme Q). Any tips?? Thanks!

2. Try both and let us know your own personal experiance of which you like more.

I personaly prefer to (lightbulb) vape it because it extends the little keif I have and makes it go a long way.

But be careful, because I've also read that vaping keif or hash in a normal vap, that it could melt and gunk up your unit. idk, but worth looking into. . .

3. just press the kief into a little tablet size and mix it in your vape pack with some weed..

4. We do it all the time, it works nicely. What we do is pack a bowl of weed and then put the kief on top of it. You wanna make sure to have the weed on the screen and not the kief cuz i have found that you can pull some kief through. I have a hands free VB btw

5. What he said. I do this with my whip vaporizer and it gets me high as fuck :smoking:

6. I actually mix the kief in with my bud and pack it in the bowl. The few times I've tried it I wasn't sure if it worked to well or not I stopped packing it in the vape and bong rip them more. Think I'm gonna try it out again tonight though.

7. ^^ This. Load up bud, sprinkle kief on top, and hit it through your vape. Works great.

8. this will work fine i've done it, make sure u press the keif b4 u load it.
    and it taste like roses!:D

9. #9 lwien, Mar 26, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2010
    Why? I've never pressed the kief and it works great. Pressing is actually better for smoking it, but for vape purposes, unpressed kief is better being that you have more surface are for the vape to work with.

10. Sometimes I'll do a bowl of kief in my vape, usually I just sprinkle it on top, but a bowl of just kief really gets me blazed

11. i roll my weed around in my kief before i put it in my vaporizor :)

12. Haha, that's cool

13. I've done this before; you want to mix it with weed. I also have an extreme q, and I usually vape it at 180 which is what I vape my bud at normally. when you start getting less vapor, turn it up. You can get a lot of vapor from keif because its so finley grinded.

14. I usually pack a layer of kief in between two layers of bud in my purple days vape. and it is awesome :smoke:

15. [quote name='"codytownshend"']I usually pack a layer of kief in between two layers of bud in my purple days vape. and it is awesome :smoke:[/quote]

Thanks for this idea. Ripping my extreme q right now this way and I'm feeling it pretty good. I usually mix it but there may be something about this layering thing. Thanks again!

16. [quote name='"codytownshend"']I usually pack a layer of kief in between two layers of bud in my purple days vape. and it is awesome :smoke:[/quote]

Haha good idea.. It's a weed salad lol... Like the weed is the actual salad and the kief is the grated cheese... Idk I'm baked and I want salad

17. I only vape kief... There's nothing better.

18. I love hitting vape trenches out of my MFLB. I'll usually be pretty damn high off of just one (maybe .3 or so). In my experiences, the kief tends to stick together after i hit the box a couple times, so you gotta move it around after every hit or so. So worth it, though.

19. I looove vaping kief in my little bubble pipe, but I loooove topping bong hits with kief even more!

20. Smoke it, it's much more potent.