Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Vaporizing is healthier?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BigSexyPanda, Aug 5, 2011.

1. So I know everyone says vaporizing is healthier and has lots of reasons why which I believe, I just wanna know if there's any real effects people notice. Like people who do exercise and smoke, do they feel like their lungs and cardio goes down when they smoke versus vaporizing?

2. Not THAT serious bro.

3. After smoking 3-4 blunts a day for an entire summer, then going straight to vaping, yes there is a huge difference on the lungs.

4. Anytime you smoke plant matter some tar is going to be left in your lungs, vaping isn't really burning the plant matter itself so there's no tar left in your lungs.

Vapes also get you high as fuck if you don't use them a lot.

5. I've gone from smoking 5 or 6 spliffs when i'm home all day to solely vaporising and my lungs feel much better, i've stopped coughing up a bucket load of phlegm every morning.
    So yeah, it will make a difference if you're a heavy smoker.

6. Vaporizing is healthier but unless you're a serious smoker and then converted to using Vapes, you won't really notice that much of a difference.

7. Vapes are awesome so much easier on the lungs. Plus they save you alot of bud and get you high as fuck.