Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

vaporizing in the shower?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by dwapshap, Apr 10, 2012.

1. just got a mflb and was wondering if itll smell up the bathroom if i use it? what procedures should i use to make sure once im out of the shower the smell is gone too. my parents will be home

2. The MFLB is battery operated. Using it while in the shower is a good way to break it.

But in any case, as long as you're not burning the weed, the smell of vapor is much different than the smell of smoke. Even if your parents smoked when they were younger, it's very unlikely that they will recognize the smell of vapor.

3. Just so you know, there is already a thread going regarding this same subject. And there have been helpful posts answering the question of "procedure to mask the smell."

That thread can be found here.

4. I smoke J's or pipes in the shower but mflb are electronic so I wouldn't get it near water.
    Just vape up before you take a shower

5. I wouldn't use anything electrical in the shower lol

6. As long as it dont get wrt i dont see
    no problem. We use to clean electronics with water all the time at work. If it does get wet just make sure. you dry it out before using.