Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

vaporizing hash

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by thelamb, Oct 12, 2011.

1. have an arizer extreme q and its awesome, but i wan to know if you can vape hash. if you can what kind of hash can u vape...and what fan speed you prefer....thx

2. kief and dry/ semi dry hash work well. just sandwich it between nugget in the elbow bowl. I don't recommend using bho or any full melt; not worth the hassle imo, though its possible.

3. I have arizer too. And if I have no weed, o proceed to smoke vapored weed by putting the temp to 210-220 C to really get what's left. Normally I run 175-190 C

4. [quote name='"hardcoreselkiez"']I have arizer too. And if I have no weed, o proceed to smoke vapored weed by putting the temp to 210-220 C to really get what's left. Normally I run 175-190 C[/quote]
    really....are you vaping low or am i vaping high? i usually start at 190 and go to 200 or to 210

5. [quote name='"thelamb"']
    really....are you vaping low or am i vaping high? i usually start at 190 and go to 200 or to 210[/quote]

I vape low. Then as it losses it's potency I bump it up to 200, etc

6. [quote name='"hardcoreselkiez"']

I vape low. Then as it losses it's potency I bump it up to 200, etc[/quote]

ohhh....so am i missing/wasting allot of thc when i vape at the temps i said,or am i just not getting as much as i could out of it

7. [quote name='"thelamb"']

ohhh....so am i missing/wasting allot of thc when i vape at the temps i said,or am i just not getting as much as i could out of it[/quote]

No you're not missing or wasting because it's all still there I'd you save your vapings. Then you can make oil based any food and get high from baking the vaporings.

8. #8 Shpongle, Oct 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2011
    You're probably getting most (if not all) of the THC content. You are, however, missing some other cannabinoids that vaporize at a slightly higher temperature than THC. Someone posted a very helpful guide stating what cannabinoids vaporize at certain temperatures. Even had a guide stating what temperatures will produce certain effects depending on the cannabinoids that were vaporized. I'll try to find it and post a link.

Edit: http://forum.grasscity.com/medical-marijuana/373071-properties-cannabinoids-[pic].html

This isn't the same one but it's very similar. I don't know if boiling point =/= temperature of vaporization. I'd imagine it is seeing as the listed boiling point of THC is at 157 degrees C and several others boil at temperatures from 160 - 220 degrees C.

9. [quote name='"hardcoreselkiez"']

No you're not missing or wasting because it's all still there I'd you save your vapings. Then you can make oil based any food and get high from baking the vaporings.[/quote]

I save my abv bud in a little container just for this

[quote name='"Shpongle"']

You're probably getting most (if not all) of the THC content. You are, however, missing some other cannabinoids that vaporize at a slightly higher temperature than THC. Someone posted a very helpful guide stating what cannabinoids vaporize at certain temperatures. Even had a guide stating what temperatures will produce certain effects depending on the cannabinoids that were vaporized. I'll try to find it and post a link.

Edit: http://forum.grasscity.com/medical-marijuana/373071-properties-cannabinoids-%5Bpic%5D.html

This isn't the same one but it's very similar. I don't know if boiling point =/= temperature of vaporization. I'd imagine it is seeing as the listed boiling point of THC is at 157 degrees C and several others boil at temperatures from 160 - 220 degrees C.[/quote]
    thank you for pointing me in the right direction....this really helped me out