Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Vaporizing hash

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by abimbori, Jun 13, 2011.

1. so look, i'm only able to get hash and i wanna know if i can vaporize it, and if so could you recommand me of any good vaporizer?

thanks ahead :D:smoke:

2. you don't have to vaporize it,for me I hate vaporizing hash.You can go with the cup and the straw method.But I strongly suggest you put it in a bong.

3. is it possible without tabaco? cause it kinda falls through the stem

4. oh and another question, is the grasscity shop ship to israel?

5. They make special attachments for hash in bongs, I wouldnt vape it, but you cas justnput a screen in your bowl and smoke up

6. The following is a vaporizer that is designed to vaporize concentrates/hash. It is, in fact, the absolute best vaporizer to do this, but it doesn't do a very good job with flowers:
    The Essential VAAAPPâ„¢

7. lollllll