Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

vaporizing after mouth surgery?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by doob3r, Dec 7, 2007.

1. well im in tons of pain, im minus 4 teeth, and i really wanna get hi, but dont wanna risk dry sockets, can i vape?

2. i would think its safe to vape but just to be sure drink after u vape...water

3. thnaks a whole heap man, im fucking dying over here the demerol isnt doing shit for me, neither is codiene

4. yeah I was smoking joints the day after I got all 4 of my teeth taken out. What causes the dry sockets is suction. So if you wanna puff a joint just smoke it as you would normally breath and don't hit it as hard as you can. I imagine vaporizing is even better. I just drank water after like every time I inhaled smoke.
    vicodine didn't do shit for me either man lol.

5. I had to get shotties when That happend to me.....good excuse to get shotties tho