Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Vaporizers

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by MagicGuy, Feb 3, 2004.

1. Hey guys,

Well, I've only had the oppurtunity to smoke out of a vaporizer a couple of times, but both times I got really blinded. The thing I liked about the vaporizer is that it's so much cleaner, and there isn't a lot of smoke. I made a trip to my local head shop yesterday, and they never have vaporizers. But yesterday, they had one sitting on the shelf. I was immediately drawn to it. It had some type of alien motif on the base of it, and had a toggle switch to turn it on and off. It also had one hose to inhale out of and of course, a plug to plug it into an outlet. It was not too expensive, compared to other models I have seen that don't even have an on/off switch - it costs $90. Before buying it, I have one question. I have always wanted to be able to smoke inside of my room without there being a recognizable marijuana scent. If I invest in a vaporizer, will it make smoking in my room any easier (not as much of a stench)?

Thanks!

2. There is a smell are it smeels of weed, not weed smoke.

and as its not really smoke it tends not to hang around, nut i'd still say insense with it better to be safe than sorry

and do the usual breathing out thru tube full of filter papers.
    but it wont be as obvious as a bowl and stuff

3. I'd agree. It's less noticable than a bowl and smoke, but still more noticable than nothing. Just use scented candles and/or inscense and you should be fine.

4. i can smoke a cigarette sized joints, burn an incense and a white eyed family member can not tell the difference... god bless insence