Vaporizers

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by jroberts99, Dec 26, 2013.

1. What would you say is the all around best portable vaporizer right now?

2. I like pax or firefly. 

3. Check out the DaVinci Portable Vaporizer. 

Basically has a digital temperature control, decent battery, nice matte finish colors, and can be used for dry herbs. It also comes with a canister for oils and concentrates. I speak highly of the product because I have owned one for almost 1 year and it is great. Even comes with cleaning tool. 

I have used Pax before. Pax is like the Apple of vapes. It is very nice, ultra sleek and portable, beautiful design. I personally think if you want the bang for your buck and you want to do the most, the DaVinci is the way to go. 

4. #5 MacThatVape, Dec 30, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2014
    The solo for many reasons and Ill tell you why

-NO manufacturer issues or problems to date, (the pax mouthpiece sticks and must be "lubed" constantly after use and the PAX constantly burns your herb cause its conduction based, the Da vinci is also conduction)
    -Solo is a Convection based vape makes for PROPER vaping
    -7, did I say 7? yes 7 temperature settings for optimal vaping
    -aluminum build , also bult in Canada not china
    -Easy to clean Stainless steel bowl and glass stem
    -160 on puffitup.com
    -2 1/2 hr-3 hr battery life with 1hr-1hr1/2 charge time ( which brings me to the Da vinci that I haven't tried so it could have a longer battery life)

If that's not enough reasons then I don't know what its .

Happy vaping

5. The Solo is a great portable.   The only issue I have is that it isn't very stealthy.    Ya can't just stuff it in your pocket unless ya got some pretty big pockets.  ;).   

6. I recently invested in a Magic Flight Box... Hands down best purchase of the year! It uses VERY little amounts of weed with gets you high as Everest, also very easy to clean and hide. Not to mention I can toke up in my room with parents not knowing or smelling to much. Great unit, approx $120

7. Check out the Lotus Vaporizer. I just picked one up and I'm loving it. My friend and I were running it side by side with the Arizer Solo and we were finding the Lotus can produce bigger clouds. It also works surprisingly well with a bubbler or a bong.

It's butane based and looks a bit like you are using a crack pipe (not nearly as subtle as the MFLB or even the Solo), but it definitely is a great, durable portable for an AWESOME price.

You can get one for less than $120 I believe.

8. fuck portables, just get a Volcano Vape for like $250-$350 and your set. Things are the god of vapes.

9. I can literally think of 20 different vapes I'd rather own than the Volcano, many of them being portables.

10. The solo absolutely massacres the launch box. Much more powerful batteries, longer sessions, more flexible temperature control so you can vape those compounds (like CBD) that you wouldn't get with smoking and very durable some dude on another forum ran his over with a car and it still worked.

11. The Solo by Arizer...HOWEVER the Ascent by DaVinci looks EXTREMELY promising but  I haven't tried it yet

12. bullshit

13. #14 TokinMMA, Jan 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2014

Watch me:

Of the vapes I've owned, I would definitely prefer them all to the Volcano. That includes:

Vapexhale Cloud EVO
    Heat Island Vaporizer
    Lotus Vaporizer
    Purple Days Vaporizer
    Silver Surfer Vaporizer

Of the vapes I've used extensively but never owned, I'd prefer:

The Sublimator AdaptaBong
    The Sublimator E-Nailator
    Da Buddah
    The Arizer Solo
    The DaVinci
    The Extreme Q

(Yes, I'd rather own a portable that can do this instead of a Volcano:)

[​IMG]

And now, based on what I've used and tried and the qualities I enjoy of those, I'd rather own any of these vapes over the Volcano:

HerbalAire
    Herbalizer
    LifeSaber Vaporizer
    Underdog Vaporizer
    The Hot Pod Vaporizer
    The CRZ
    The Vriptech Heat Wand
    The Ascent
    The Aromed 4.0
    The ViVape

That's actually 21 vapes I just listed for you in a quick post, with 11 of those me testing. Hell, I could list anymore I'd put on par with the Volcano.

Of those I listed, I believe the Herbalizer is the only one that costs more than the Volcano as well, coming in at $750. But that's the problem with the Volcano, you're not wisely investing your money. I've put over $600 into my Evo setup alone, so price isn't the reason I didn't get the Volcano. It's simply the fact it is extremely overpriced for being an average vaporizer. If you want bags and bags only, sure. But then again, the Herbalizer is essentially the same price, blows bags WAY better, has a much superior temperature system that is much more accurate than the Volcano Digital, heats up in seconds (like any temp, in 3-4 seconds), and can also do whips and glass.

People need to actually educate themselves on what's out there. I don't even care if it's a person's favourite vape, but to say what is said here about it is ridiculous. Any the other vapes I listed I'd rather own, I'm dead serious. I'm not saying it to exaggerate my claims.  

EDIT: Now that you got me thinking, I'd add the E-Nano, Vapulation 2.0, MiniVap, THe Can, the Original VapeXhale Cloud, and the Toasty Top/ Toasty Island, to the list as well. 

Not telling you my opinion is right, but once people start using my vapes they don't even consider the Volcano anymore. 

Back at you.  

Listen to what the Doc is saying above.   He knows what he's talking about.    There have been soooo many great vapes that have come on the market since the Volcano, that to state that the Volcano is the best vaporizer there is, is the definition of bullshit.

15. [quote name="MattBedross" post="19252464" timestamp="1388387873"]Check out the DaVinci Portable Vaporizer. Basically has a digital temperature control, decent battery, nice matte finish colors, and can be used for dry herbs. It also comes with a canister for oils and concentrates. I speak highly of the product because I have owned one for almost 1 year and it is great. Even comes with cleaning tool. I have used Pax before. Pax is like the Apple of vapes. It is very nice, ultra sleek and portable, beautiful design. I personally think if you want the bang for your buck and you want to do the most, the DaVinci is the way to go. [/quote]this

16. +1 for the da vinci portable and thanks sent to the pic of the davinci bubbler,bong milkin it. I have two of them now and they get nice and hot for a portable, mine gets up to 440 degrees sometimes in use. really black and even ABV and temp control to boot. the option of using the vape while plugged in at home is great and unplug it to leave home and go out. better to have a home unit though and use the portable when out for some people.

17. That Vapour-Bong pic I included above is using the DaVinci. It is a surprisingly strong vape with a good battery life, charge system, and bowl size. It can also carry an extra bowl in the unit for on the go. I like it a lot.