Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount
Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Vaporizers

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by SaskKush, Jan 5, 2013.

1. People always talk about how great capes are and stuff, but aren't they sort of awkward? Like if your chilling at home they're fine but I mean in public and with friends I feel a joint/pipe would be better. Am I right?

2. Wrong they have portable vapes. Capes are good both ways

3. But either way they're still a big bag that you would pass around right? Just a bit smaller.

4. No. Portable vapes are smaller than a cell phone.

5. Hopey shit that's small. How many hits would you get from 1 bowl of it

6. Depends on the vape

7. All vapes arent bags

8. It's like a bowl with a battery powered heater. The mflb is decent, I've heard.

9. I have the Puffit vaporizer it looks exactly like an inhaler and all my friends think its cool as fuck when they first saw it. Its the sneakiest vape I have seen, I smoke it at the movies and in public all the time because it barley smells at all. Oh yeah and it gets me ripped. :hello: