Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Vaporizers Suck!!!!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Bobbert, Jan 5, 2006.

1. im a big fan of the volcano. i feel like the volcano gives me a nice mellow and chilled out high rather than when i take a phat ass milk shot from my illy it just puts me in a stupor. which is nice too lol. i guess it depends on how high i feel like getting. i think you should try a good vape. i am primarily a glass guy but vapes are nice every once in a while

2. Vaporizers are healthy salads.

Glass is less-healthy steak.

Blunts are....bubblegum.

;)

3. I understand your distaste for the method/ritual 100%, it's just not the same as actually smoking, but what exactly is it about the high you don't like?

I personally love vaping when I have to do something productive, but I hate it when I have nothing to do.

4. HAHAHAHA I checked first page and I was like wtf. this is from 2006. and then Im like who the fck revived thread .:rolleyes:

5. I have to aggree I got some heavy head rushes just from that little mflb even thought i hate that thing compared to the arizer.

6. I'm in love with my arizer EQ 4.0

Don't know why I waited soo long for a vape

7. I agree. I love my vaporizer and use it more than I smoke. In no way does it waste weed. It actually conserves it, as you need a smaller amount to get high. Plus you can re-use the ABV and the wand hash is fucking magnificent:hello: It's great when you're dry. All in all, vapes are very cost effective, and I love the high that I get from them. And the taste!

8. [quote name='"hemi4spd"']I'm in love with my arizer EQ 4.0

Don't know why I waited soo long for a vape[/quote]

Seriously, this vape is my favorite purchase ever, my daily driver, from wake n bake to bedtime toke. Had it for over a year and only cost me $180 on amazon

9. Read the thread o_O the only reason it's bumped back up is because he absolutely changed his mind. Your typing is incredibly difficult to read by the way.

10. Your not doing it right

11. I have an MFLB, and i can get RIPPED off a single trench and I have a tolerance. You also have to remember how much bud you're saving, your lungs, and you don't need to waste money on lighters. Try getting an MFLB, Purple Days, Volcano, etc. You might be surprised the kind of highs you get.

12. I have a volcano, one word:
    No.

13. the eq vaporizer works fine, and vaped chocolate cake's not bad i'll look into those other types

14. I have a volcano and I still prefer takin bong hits.seems to get me more faded

15. I don't think vapes suck, I do however think that there is something lacking in the vape high that is fulfilled by smoking.

Ever since I got my bong and realized I use maybe .1 more a day with it than I would with my vape I just stopped vaping entirely pretty much. Occasional vape bong but that's about it

16. I have an ssv and when used properly, there is no denying its awesome power. How anyone can dislike such a unique part of cannabis culture is beyond me.

17. If you notice the brown weed left over after vaping, that tells you you're not ingesting the whole herb. The lack of heat (no fire) leaves some ingredients in the carbohydrates. So the experience is less of the complete experience of combustion.

And I don't think the extra tar is significant with smoking unless you blaze multiple times a day.

So I prefer smoke.

18. [quote name='"manumoka"']If you notice the brown weed left over after vaping, that tells you you're not ingesting the whole herb. The lack of heat (no fire) leaves some ingredients in the carbohydrates. So the experience is less of the complete experience of combustion.

And I don't think the extra tar is significant with smoking unless you blaze multiple times a day.

So I prefer smoke.[/quote]

Ingredients in the carbohydrates? You have no idea what you're talking about, please don't spread misinformation.

Vaping gives you no tar and no carcinogens. Those are the "leftover ingredients" in vaped bud, so yes, it is a significant amount of extra tar.

Not to call you out, just making sure people are correctly informed, facts are important.

19. This would be because you're still smoking, man.

Honestly, when I went over from smoking to vaping I did it gradually...at a point I just accepted that it would "never be as good" and dropped smoking completely.

After about 2-3 weeks of nothing but vaping, the highs started to get better and better and could last a lot longer than smoking.
    My lungs hacked up a bunch of nasty shit, and I started to vape without a cough or irritation. Bigger, more soothing inhalations, with a much more pleasing effect.

I've said this before, and I don't mean to offend anyone that does both, but...the only way to truly appreciate what vaping offers is to drop smoking all together - and give it time and patience.
    I've been there, I've done it both ways - and vaping plus smoking *really* doesn't compare to vaping alone.

OP - Cool to hear you've reconsidered, and things are going well ;)

20. i bought a volcano with the stork and bickel attachments my experience not for rotation if youve got a while to sit with the baggie go for it other wise stick with the glass....i broke my bong trying to type this fml