Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Vaporizers Suck!!!!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Bobbert, Jan 5, 2006.

1. I've vaped salvia in mine

you can't do bags cuz it seems to go solid sticking to the bag within minutes

bong is best with the water line below a full bubble so like a finger nail or so of air on the downstem to make it cchuggle or whatever instead of bubble

lock in your salvia temp and rip it ...hold hol dhold you'll be spun so put it down or pass it off fast

debauch it's actually easier and you slowly lose that bic thumb ...lol not very attractive I'm sure the hits are also bigger

you want dense don't inhale but cover the mouth piece with your mouth hitting style till its ready shut the heatgun off and start ripping

it'll act as a hookah coal for a minute or so making for a big ass rip that'll knock you into dreamland

2. What types of vaporizers do you pro vap guys use? Thanks

3. I second that not that i HATE vaporizers though but because i think Smoking is what makes 1/2 the fun

4. my volcano is actually very nice, expensive though

5. since the volcano can't work upsidedown or with anything but bags it's kinda shitty when you toss in no digtal temp display and a low heat range for 'simple folks' it starts sucking more

most just pick up heatguns

few requirements are as follows

ceramic core heating element
    variable temp control
    variable fan speed (optional 2 speed is ok)

some bosch heatguns work as does the varible temp craftsmen makes (only make two models) steinel is a good bet and wagner is probably the cheapest

just look around for these main features and most will link to others including electronic thermocouple (basically it means it reads the temp right at the nozzle and adjusts wattage to keep it that temp no matter what plant matter or reduction attachment is on it)

6. One of my friends has a pretty decent vaporizer.. the night he got it he called me and the first time i used it i was gone. :D Ive used his vape on several other occasions but unfortunetly i never got close to being as high as i was the first time i tried it.

7. try a volcano

one "bowl" got 3 of us baked

i think it's great... but expensive, i've tried the vaporbros too and didn't like it as much

they don't do as much damage to your lungs because you are just inhaling the vaporized THC (not any burnt plant matter... the green stuff in weed).. thus you will consume less tar and other bad chemicals

8. So when you use heat gun, what is the best way to smoke. Bong?

9. ^ yep it's best not to let the vapor sit in a bag or take forever to fill

the bong lets ya turn it on let it heat for a sec off in the bowl on rip off remove cough like a mofo after you do a meth dragon sized cloud of thc

repeat till you're so phased music comes easy in any form and you love everything

good high vap dose if really tried for (repeating massive hits till you're so high life feels dream like) can land you in wonderland for 6-8 hours

just limit the munchies cuz with the lack of tar the enhanced flavors are like 1000 times the typical munchie enhancement so a dorito is like a full body orgasm lol I can't imagine what good ass food fancy looking or not would taste like this high but you could go into drool seizures

you'll wake up feeling over full if you have access to shitloads of food

10. wow you lost me there.

11. when you vaporize with the heatgun as you would with a volcano it the surface space of the oven bags seem to collect more thc then your lungs if let sitting more than say 10 minutes

every added second is more thc caking on the walls of the bag and sooner or later you'll notice a velcro like crackling sound as the bag inflates from fully discharged (stuck together from all the vapor 'resin')

not a bad thing but you end up with hard to collect wasted budy goodness

the volcano fills bags slower than any heatgun I've come across the dense nature of the canos vapor while hard hitting is wasteful on the exhale

the heatguns ratio of drawn in air to thc is on the lighter side making for big rips you can hold in ghost hit style and many more bag fulls since you vap less off the bud each time lol

your best bet is heatgun small glass waterpipe with ice notches or hourglass shaped ice catch and a vapor bowl (some sites call them glass reducers/nozzles 9mm or 12)

12. What are those?...I think I am confused with how to use vaporizers. THANKS A LOT FOR YOUR HELP....I really appricieate it.

13. np vapping needs more attention so many lungs fulla tar need de-cheechin'

http://www.alcoa.com/reynoldskitchens/en/product.asp?cat_id=1337&prod_id=1790

these or the german ones the volcano uses (one long bag you cut up to size with heat resistant ties for cooking)

it's easier to find the turkey bags in the states its by all that disposable ziplock container stuff

if you check the bag use link on that link above you'll notice it says do not exceed 400 degrees

they speak of direct oven heating of the bag so if you set the heatgun to say 410-420 to get the last of the last vapor it won't hurt you as the glass or metal bowl you use will suck up much of the heat

if it becomes an issue or you intend to vap salvia or other higher temp freebases use the bong with bag on top or directly and if thats not an option drilling a hole in the bottom of a glass bottle (8oz coke ones come to mind) then using paper towel to snugly fit a downstem in the top will make damn sure the vapor is cool before it reachs the bag you rubberbanded over the bottom

this if the bottle is large enough will allow the use of garbage bags (not safely iimho but its been done)

14. I've never used a vape but im happy ravaging my lungs with blunts.

15. I don't think I will ever quit smoking, but vaporizers are definitely a really cool way to get high.

Sometimes I don't want to have to fuck with the loud-ass gun... Sometimes I want to kick back and smoke a big ass blunt.

Why people want to be completely biased to any method of getting high is beyond me, and saying it's unhealthy is like telling someone marijuana is illegal.

A lot of people try vaporizers just to try them and then don't like them because they don't get them high. People say that they would rather it be unhealthy and get them high usually. People like this usually haven't sat down and taken hit after hit off a heat gun and 2 foot bong, but it's whatever.

Vaporizers can get you stoned as fuck and the taste is really clean. That's why you should vaporize, and if you want to be healthy switch over to vaping exclusively.

However that would mean: no blunts, no joints, and no bowls. (bubblers and bongs can be used with certain vapes) to me, that would be counterproductive because I love these smoking methods.

Living longer because I don't smoke while missing out on smoking is more unhealthy to me than smoking is. LOL

That's one of my main arguments for when people tell me drugs are killing me:

If I live longer to enjoy life less I'm actually hurting myself more in the end, now aren't I?

Same thing with smoking vs. vaping- neither is better than the other when it comes to getting high. So unless you are worried about your health, exclusively vaporizing or exclusively smoking would be foolish if you are a true connoisseur.

• Like Like x 1
  16. ^ well said

17. You have obviously never smoked a Volcano! That's all I've smoked, and I'm fucking mystified! I still love bongs and hand pipes, but there is nothing like a good old Vapo! All my friends who have tried less expensive vapos say that Volcanos shouldn't even be in the same category. And as for the high, DAMN!

18. All my friends and i praise one of my buddies VAPIR, with bubbler attachment, it saves so much weed. And the high is incredible

19. i hate vaps as well i would rather pack a fat bowl and smoke that bitch

20. I love vaping, im stoned right now off my volcano and 2 blunts. I also have a roor bong which has been my baby for quite some time, but once I got the cano, it was over, I havent used my bong to smoke out of for about 2 months except to vape through w/ the bag(gives the best and biggest vape hits you can take :) gets you real fucked up ^^ I also decided to have two blunts today, something I havent done in a LONG time(over a year). Blunts were my favorite method of smoking when I started, then I was turned on to bongs and exclusively used a bong for about a year and a half untill I got my vape. I still love smoking, but now vaping is now my favorite because you can do it indoors(doesnt smell w/ some insence or something to cover the smell. Also I love the high I get from it, its very relaxing(bobbert, high from smoking is real relaxing but so is vaping when your in your room on your computer or watchin tv so you can see the vapor very clearly, very relaxing and as much fun as smoking :) It is also very conservative(but I end up using just as much as anything else because I just wanna get higher and higher :) I also feel much healthier since ive been vaping, smoking on occassion just makes it that much better :)