Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Vaporizers Suck!!!!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Bobbert, Jan 5, 2006.

1. then resell it. Or if i was not allowed to sell it I would buy it and probbaly never use it just like the one I have now.

I would try a volcano, but i sort of consider then to me probbaly better then vapor broz. It just comes down to the type of high, i would be intrested to see the kind of high from the volcano.

2. I know I know bringing back this old ass thread... But I guess I wanted to talk about vaporizing today, and I'm extremely interested in an update on Bobbert's opinion on vaporizers.

I hated them for a long time mostly because I didn't like the idea of something taking me away from being able to use my collection.

Then I found the perfect solution- the vaporizer heat gun. The vaporizer that you can use your existing glass bongs with! :hello:

I know you said you tried the gun, but it seems like from your posts on this thread that you hadn't really had a huge rip of vapor that made you cough just yet or something. A big ass hit of vapor can give you a head rush like a kif toke. I'm thinking you haven't tried to vaporize out of your collection yet, but I may be wrong.

Any glass collector is going to not like the idea of a brown box replacing their $200+ investments. But imagine being able to still use the bong and still be vaporizing- it was my dream come true for a glass collector. It's not something that totally takes me away from smoking but I find it incredibly hard to believe that such a connosisseur like yourself would not enjoy a strong vape high. (unless you haven't had one, which is why I'm taking the time to write this)

You shouldn't be energetic to the point you can't get stoned and couch yourself by vaporizing, and it may be because you aren't taking a huge bong rip of vapor out of Storm. If you say you tried vaporizing out of your bong and didn't like it I will walk away (very confused, mind you) but I have to know if you've tried it yet.

3. I hate coughing up lungs every time I smoke and I like to be healthy and conserve my weed. My 3g Vaporcannon hooked-up to my bong gets me uber-stoned without much smell at all. I've have vaporizer sessions lasting 4 hrs, because it last so damn long!

Don't get me wrong, I'm a sucker for bong hits...

BUT SHAME ON YOU GUYS FOR BASHING THE MOST MODERN, EFFICIENT AND HEALTHY WAY TO ENJOY CANNABIS

ps. I hate when the same people who shell out hundreds of dollars for glass that falls and breaks, say "omg a vaporizer is soooo expensive". The vaporizer is the one apparatus that actually conserves nug!!!

4. i def prefer smoking bud not making it "luke warm" but if you play sports, a vap is pretty handy to save your lungs.

5. I don't like vaporizers either.

6. I was about to come on and post some shit about this also today. I went to my friends house where i usually smoke and her brother just got this 'sick' new bong. He got the aromed, because the website 'looked proffessional'.

I have smoked out of 4 different vapes and each one has been a little different, yet most produce less than great effects.

Ive used a Voodoo, a volcano, a vaporbors, and now the aromed. Out of all the ones i have used the volcano produced the best high, the voodoo was the most convinient.... but they all were pretty pointless in my mind.

The one today uses a hallogen lamp as its heat source, i found this very interesting, and felt that it didnt really deliver as much as a $500 unit should. i have a picture with the unit in it ill post when i get a chance.

So all in all I agree with what you have said, vaporizers really are not worth the $$$. I really wish I could use one with someone who has more knowledge about optimal performance so I could make sure im not missing out.

7. The heat gun is what changed my mind about vaporizing man, that's what I'm trying to talk to Bobbert about. It is so much different than using a whip or bag style vaporizer. The whip is all about the flavor, the bag for the convience and the heat gun to get straight fucked up LOL

It seems the complaints all involve a weak high. What I'm trying to say is that writing off a vaporizer to a weak high without evaluating a heat gun setup is something I don't want to see fellow stoners do like I did.

I wrote them off and man now I wish I had one back in the day :D

8. I have two vaporizers (both BC vapes...one of which is from when they first came out!) but I only use them when I have a chest cold and toking bongs is a little hard on the lungs...

9. ^ try the vriptech like vapor bong setup

you'll never go back

10. I like vapes, j's, bongs, and probably any other method.

They all produce different kinds of highs. I like different methods for different activities. vape: chess, biking,stealth,..
    smoke:watching movies, socializing(except for The Volcano, but $600, yikes), mobility,..

The only way I've tried that I didn't like was my friends auto-pipe. It was some kind of fan attached to a tube, basically you put your weed in it and it blows it in your mouth. It made me dizzy. Wouldn't recommend it.

11. ^ that automatic pipe is just a pc keyboard duster/vac converted to pipe with a bowl

crap like those eletric gringers that are just cheap chinese fans with the blade changed

personally after drinking a bunch of french orange 80 proof shit shooting down .5g of yayoo's mixed in the orange then popping 1mg of xannie smoking 3 grams of bud and vaporing 1g more

the vap has taken me higher then all that combine.... go vapo bong

12. Yeah, vapes are definately not for everyone. Don't get me wrong, I get pretty blazed off my buddies silver surfer, but it just never seems to last as long as a bowl would. Strange thing is though, I know I'm hitting it right and everything cause my buddy showed me exactly how to hit it and he gets fucking blazered.

Edit: yeah, I made up a word. what's up?

13. It depends on deepness of inhale how long you hold it and all that

try the vapor bag heatgun or bong method its vapor release is closer to burning without the burn

you'll cough like a newbie and get all the fun newbie bakedness off these hits

14. joints joints joints and the occasional bong hit / blunt.

no need for all this fancy technology :p

15. I'll take any unwanted vaporizers off yuor hands, if you'd like.:wave:

16. vapebongs are the only reason id get a vaporizer, but even then its way more money and a crap load more work than just using the bong.

17. I love my vaporizer. But I like actually smoking the weed with a bubbler the best. Its just fun to play with the smoke and all that.

18. It really is worth it though man, and you can get a setup for $80 or one that's $240 but the $240 one is of course much better. I have a $80 setup because I wanted to try it so bad (I'm really into the fun aspect of smoking, smoking out of a type of piece I never have before, ect)

At first I didn't like it that much because it was kind of a pain in the ass. But after awhile it really grew on me. It's just such a clean taste and high! I always smoke I LOVE SMOKING but vaporizing is something else when you use a bong.

I wish I could have you over to hit mine a few times with some ultra dank with some kif on top... With a collection like your's I doubt money is an object when it comes to smoking in style.

Trust me, this method of vaporizing is made for guys like us. You can get glass on glass vaporizer slides too- I'm ordering one tomorrow so I can use it with my brother's prototype PURE Glass bong... Pics will be coming shortly afterwards :)

19. Exactly, a solution looking for a problem if there ever was one.
    Anyone have any experience vaping salvia?

20. IIRC the temp that salvinorin A vapes at is higher than the rest of the plant, so that wouldnt work well. Thats why they say to use a torch instead of a bic.