Vaporizers suck

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by fanjoyy, Mar 11, 2012.

1. Sounds like he doesn't even have a job, or extra cash.
    This is the guy that buys his clothes at the flea market

2. The economy is tough. Lots of people don't have jobs. It's understandable but maybe he shouldn't be using marijuana at all so he can save up to pay his bills,being unemployed and all

3. I agree with you but using a vaporizer doesn't magically increase the THC, CBD, and CBN levels.:confused:

4. #144 sublimeluvr, Mar 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2012
    [quote name='"RedeyeJedii"']

I agree with you but using a vaporizer doesn't magically increase the THC, CBD, and CBN levels.:confused:[/quote]

Combusting your herb boils off lots of the THC,CBD,and CBN that vaporizing actually releases for you to inhale. Vaporizing doesn't increase the levels in the weed but it does decrease the amounts that are wasted thru combustion

5. [quote name='"RedeyeJedii"']

I agree with you but using a vaporizer doesn't magically increase the THC, CBD, and CBN levels.:confused:[/quote]

Nope, but combustion not-so-magically destroys a large portion of THC, CBD, and CBN. It depends on how you're combusting, but it can destroy upwards of 30% of the active materials.

6. You sound like a snob/scummy white trash who looks down on people because of their income. FUCK YOU!

7. [quote name='"NOOB187"']
    You sound like a snob/scummy white trash who looks down on people because of their income. FUCK YOU![/quote]

You sound like someone who paints anyone who disagrees with them a horrible person. Calm down. That's not what he's saying at all.

8. [quote name='"NOOB187"']
    You sound like a snob/scummy white trash who looks down on people because of their income. FUCK YOU![/quote]

Because making a 150 dollar investment that will last 3 years is a complete extravagance compared to buying a 50 dollar vape every six months.

You sound like a hotheaded and poorly educated person. FUCK YOU!

9. I have a "digi vapor" table vape
    Been using it for a few years now and I fucking love it

10. I have a vapor genie, da Buddha, and a volcano. I know the volcano is out of most peoples budgets, but the main reason I got it was because there is no skill needed to use it.

I suspect the reason people say vapes suck is because they have used whip style vapes and don't understand the proper technique. If used incorrectly, it definitely won't do much. The volcano, on the other hand, if you know how to breath you can use it no problem.

I'm not suggesting that you buy a volcano, but before you discount vapes altogether you should try a bag type vaporizer. And as other posters have said, don't skimp on the price. $150 is the minimum you should spend.

11. Yeah no matter what vape, the high isn't the same.

Even with volcano or whatever it's called, the budtender does it for you and you definitely feel high, but does not compare to a good bong hit.

I LOVE the taste tho.

12. We'll since I use vaporizers(used to vapor) if I went to a lounge and they were giving me bong hits( of smoke) I prolly would not accept cause it does NOT compare at all.(its shit)

13. Vaporizers rock!

:smoke:

14. VapeXhale

I want one of these BAD.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QoBdp_xNNKI]VapeXhale Cloud and StoneGlassWorks High End Vaporizer - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_hVPhFCsUI]BC2010 Double Bubbler with VapeXhale Cloud Vaporizer - YouTube[/ame]

looks amazing, can use it with existing glass and or the tube it comes with.

15. I own the silver surge cape it will get you super restarted even with swag. Some vapes just suck cuz there built cheap an do not heat up your herb right. IV used at least 12 diffrent high end vapes an they are all different.

16. Just picked up for $200. Plus $50 for new mouthpiece . Luck I know

Attached Files:

17. Does not suck at all

18. Nice!

I find the optimal temperature to be 355* F

19. For that price very nice. It is def not worth the normal price though