Vaporizers suck

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by fanjoyy, Mar 11, 2012.

1. Where is the best internet site to buy a SSV. Thank You

2. [quote name='"Ketinkrad"']Where is the best internet site to buy a SSV. Thank You[/quote]

Best for what? Price? I would say eBay. Otherwise if you want the best site to be able to customize and get exactly what you want I would go right to 7th floors website

3. [quote name='"Ketinkrad"']Where is the best internet site to buy a SSV. Thank You[/quote]

I got mine off ebay, and it worked fine. I'd recommend vapeworld, or directly from 7th floor.

I also stir my bowl after every hit by the way. It's not 100% necessary, but it gets better hits.

4. Vaping is fantastic, hands down. Its an awesome high, and I still smoke but a lot less.

5. Thanks for the information. What accessories would you get for the SSV

6. Hands free attachment maybe. I don't think the regular ground glass joint needs it, but the standard and the ground round one do.

7. My vape gets me so high, like right now haha. I'll never only vape though I love smoking.

8. I've used that Vapor king one O.P said he had and I've used one that's very high quality from one of my friends. Overall, Vaping is awesome ;D

9. I use a Vapir No2, and last time I got so high, I dreamed that I sight-read a Gershwin piece by putting myself on the score and jumping the notes. Then I found out 3 minutes later that I wasn't dreaming - I definitely played it. Then I ate a bag of chips and 3 cookies. Life is good.

10. Thinking about picking me up a Da Buddah vape :)

11. [quote name='"smokinthaherb"']Thinking about picking me up a Da Buddah vape :)[/quote]

That's quite a good thought =p I highly recommend it. They're incredible vaporizers.

12. Lol, OP is deluded. I get STONED off of my Da Buddha straight into my friend's mini bong.

13. I could only wade through two pages of bullshit before I couldn't take it anymore. So many false, stoned information flying around.

Unless you have insane tolerance, which I doubt, vaping WILL get you high unless your technique sucks. To the people moaning about mflb, if you cant get it right the first few times, then maybe its time to put it away and buy an easier desktop vape because it does require a nuance of skill and feel to use effectively. The technique in hitting the mflb efficiently can best be described as driving a car. It's tricky to explain to someone who's learning for the first time. I am smoking the dankest dank ive ever smoked in my life right now, and im still learning every day (how to cure it properly, etc). But besides the first few times i have never combusted any more weed because like the Magic Flight guys have stated, you need to taste the weed and the temp in your mouth to control your hits. You cant just expect to insert battery and start sucking until out of breath, it's not that simple. But when you do 'get' it, like many here, it will follow you the rest of your life i think. It will always have a place in my pocket. Your fancy arizers and iolites may hit harder, but takes minutes to heat up while mine takes 5 secs, and im done a full trench in 5 mins. Perfectly golden brown on all sides. ps- dont just shake the box randomly, try to rotate and "flip" the trench around so it browns evenly. It's just like cooking or bbq really.

14. Or just get a better portable. It doesn't require a desktop to get a better vaporizer than the mflb.

15. Dudes... I think you guys are stressing the expensive vape shit too much. My friend didn't like his (it was a cheap no name 1 for around $100 at a head shop several years ago) so he sold it to me on the low (about $30) I had to buy a new whip for it (the quality of his flowers is not up to par with what I'm smoking on lol so it tasted funky). New whip & different technique fixed everything. Like some on here have alluded to, if you take it in very slow & hold it in it does the trick. Also the temps are different on different vapes, a friend out of state had a Volcano that I absolutely loved & I was let down originally after trying out my vaporizing thinking I should've probably just saved up for an expensive one. But after some finagling I got the temps where they need to be and with some patience (letting the rod heat up) the thing gets me just as high as my friend's Volcano did out in MN.

16. [quote name='"NOOB187"']Dudes... I think you guys are stressing the expensive vape shit too much. My friend didn't like his (it was a cheap no name 1 for around $100 at a head shop several years ago) so he sold it to me on the low (about $30) I had to buy a new whip for it (the quality of his flowers is not up to par with what I'm smoking on lol so it tasted funky). New whip & different technique fixed everything. Like some on here have alluded to, if you take it in very slow & hold it in it does the trick. Also the temps are different on different vapes, a friend out of state had a Volcano that I absolutely loved & I was let down originally after trying out my vaporizing thinking I should've probably just saved up for an expensive one. But after some finagling I got the temps where they need to be and with some patience (letting the rod heat up) the thing gets me just as high as my friend's Volcano did out in MN.[/quote]

Well, a lot of the vaporists here own quite a few vapes, and they can tell the difference between vaporizers.

And nobody's saying to get super expensive vapes. I don't like volcanos really...and I've never once recommended them to anyone. I think they are far too overpriced.

You can get an incredible desktop vape for 150-180 easily. The Da Buddha, CRZ, and EQ are all in this price range. I don't think thats extremely expensive, but it's a good amount of money but you get incredible quality and incredible, tasty safe vapor. And all of them have quite the lifetime on them, and are made with the best of materials with the best of customer service. That's not a lot to pay for that. And I've tried other, lower quality vapes that are a bit cheaper. The cheapest ones can't compare whatsoever, I've tried them, and they're meh, and sometimes unsafe. The ones that are a bit cheaper are fine, but the money difference is well worth the vapor quality increase.

17. Yeah if you can afford 100's of dollars for a machine to smoke herbs that cost 100's of dollars (or possibly thousands if you want to grow) than I say go for it. But I am not advocating being an uninformed consumer, I am just saying that people (some of whom can't afford it) are paying too much for a name brand vaporizer (I think my friend overpaid because a $100 is a bit steep for my budget & he is working class too). The cheaper ones DO work if you have patience to wait for them to heat up & figure out what digital reading is best for your medicine. Trust me if I was going to spend anything over a 100 on any smoking device (papers are still dirt cheap & glass bowls are cheap as well & work just fine) I would be buying one of the nice glass percolator bongs from this site. My vape works fine & I don't know the name for it... Its got a ceramic heater w/ glass pieces with a whip & a silver box with a digital temp reading... Works for me...

18. Bro You use a shit vape please do not suggest we get china glass bongs over a quality vaporizer.
    Its funny really you seem to have such an opinion on something you haven't tried before( quality vaporizers ).
    If my vape breaks in the next 3 years I am covered, are you?

19. [quote name='"NOOB187"']
    Yeah if you can afford 100's of dollars for a machine to smoke herbs that cost 100's of dollars (or possibly thousands if you want to grow) than I say go for it. But I am not advocating being an uninformed consumer, I am just saying that people (some of whom can't afford it) are paying too much for a name brand vaporizer (I think my friend overpaid because a $100 is a bit steep for my budget & he is working class too). The cheaper ones DO work if you have patience to wait for them to heat up & figure out what digital reading is best for your medicine. Trust me if I was going to spend anything over a 100 on any smoking device (papers are still dirt cheap & glass bowls are cheap as well & work just fine) I would be buying one of the nice glass percolator bongs from this site. My vape works fine & I don't know the name for it... Its got a ceramic heater w/ glass pieces with a whip & a silver box with a digital temp reading... Works for me...[/quote]

Don't knock expensive vapes if you've never tried them. I've tried both, and the difference is WORTH it. I'm by no means rich whatsoever. I'm on a budget too, and my vape will outlast yours, and give me a better experience.

The cheaper ones don't work....(you realize the one you have is 100 as well? How do you know the super cheap ones work if you don't even have one).