Vaporizers suck

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by fanjoyy, Mar 11, 2012.

1. [quote name='"sirkush"']

I don't see how I am being pissy at all, it's you acting like some kinda all knowing being. And dude I said taste doesn't matter (to me anyway) and dude you can pretend you know the quality of the bong, but until smoke it your really not in any spot to judge now are you :p[/quote]

Never said I was all knowing, and accusing me of such doesn't make what I've said wrong -confused-. You were the one who brought up the taste with bongs -shrug-, just commenting about vapes. I'm not sure you really understand the point of my posts though =p, not talking about your bongs. Try re-reading it, had nothing to do with that, and changing the subject is a silly way to try to win an argument xD.

2. [quote name='"Heosphoros"']

Never said I was all knowing, and accusing me of such doesn't make what I've said wrong -confused-. You were the one who brought up the taste with bongs -shrug-, just commenting about vapes. I'm not sure you really understand the point of my posts though =p, not talking about your bongs. Try re-reading it, had nothing to do with that, and changing the subject is a silly way to try to win an argument xD.[/quote]

I'm not gonna lie, I'm way baked so I do not have the volition to read your whole thing, if I can remember I will get back to you. But you talked tons bout the bong dude. But it's w/e

3. thats a nice way of saying you lost the debate hahahaha:smoke:

and theirs know way smoking a bong tastes better than vaping

4. You definately blew away any credibility you may have still posessed with that statement. I wasn't buying your other post and this one sealed the deal.

5. [quote name='"sirkush"']

I'm not gonna lie, I'm way baked so I do not have the volition to read your whole thing, if I can remember I will get back to you. But you talked tons bout the bong dude. But it's w/e[/quote]

Translation: I give up and have no more arguments or opinions to present as facts. Goodbye.

6. jeez you people get so touchy when your preferred smoking device is put into question :rolleyes:

me personally, i own a nice HVY bong and a MFLB with a power adapter. when i first got the MFLB, i thought it was great. i would get pretty blasted off of a full trench and the provided 2400 batteries. however, the more i used it, the less noticeable my high became. i then bought the power adapter, hoping it would make things different. there was no noticeable difference in high for me, besides the ability to combust in it after a few hits at full power, which can't be done with the stock batteries.

on the other hand, whenever i use my HVY glass, it always only takes one bowl to get me blasted. i guess my body just prefers smoking to vaporizing?

what i'm trying to say here is that everyone has a different opinion of their preferred marijuana consumption device, these types of arguments are pointless. at the end of the day, we're all just trying to get high and live life. those who prefer their vapes will keep on vaping, and those of us who prefer glass will keep on blazing.

7. Jdubh maybe its because you are fucking with a launch box as a main vaporizer...
    It is used by most of us as a high extender like for a ride in the car or at a friends house or get together.

8. [quote name='"jdubh"']jeez you people get so touchy when your preferred smoking device is put into question :rolleyes:

me personally, i own a nice HVY bong and a MFLB with a power adapter. when i first got the MFLB, i thought it was great. i would get pretty blasted off of a full trench and the provided 2400 batteries. however, the more i used it, the less noticeable my high became. i then bought the power adapter, hoping it would make things different. there was no noticeable difference in high for me, besides the ability to combust in it after a few hits at full power, which can't be done with the stock batteries.

on the other hand, whenever i use my HVY glass, it always only takes one bowl to get me blasted. i guess my body just prefers smoking to vaporizing?

what i'm trying to say here is that everyone has a different opinion of their preferred marijuana consumption device, these types of arguments are pointless. at the end of the day, we're all just trying to get high and live life. those who prefer their vapes will keep on vaping, and those of us who prefer glass will keep on blazing.[/quote]

Part of the issue is you're comparing the MFLB - the spoon pipe of vaporizing - to a bong. Saying your body is just more used to smoking is like saying your body is just used to mids. It doesn't really make much sense. Agaion, feel free to smoke, nobody here is trying to say people shouldn't, I just don't like vaporizer misinformation. Chances are your body is just used to huge hits - something a bong can provide but a tiny wooden box can't. When I want huge hits, I pull out the bong as well, I totally understand that. But I put vapor through it instead - bigger hits than one can get with a bong and smoking.

9. Magic-Flight - Advanced Usage Questions

Look the the 4th one up from the bottom.

10. Fair enough. I smoke and vaporize, but I definitely prefer vaporizing. Makes my bud stretch a lot further. I am also an everyday smoker with a tolerance as high as a mountain. If you used one vape and came to the conclusion that "Vaporizers Suck" then don't even bother using another one as you obviously don't have the mental capacity to experiment with a quality vaporizer and fine tune the temp and the breathing technique.

Just smoke, it's easy enough for you. :)

11. nether side is gonna change what the other one thinks, why waste my high arguing

12. #113 vaper420, Mar 23, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2012
    Anyone saying that a vape doesn't get you high is using a shitty vape, or is not doing it right. That's all there is too it.

There's simply no way a pure thc vapor will not get you high (assuming your vape produced that and was on the right temp etc).

13. Whip vapes are the best..VaporBros oh yeah

14. #115 Lovesmyreligion, Mar 23, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2012
    I bought one vape, I guess I'll call it my introductory vape lol, just a piece of glass you pack your bowl in attached to a tube with a glass mouth piece.

It looked like this.

[​IMG]
    I never used it much because it mostly just vaped the back part of it, you had to keep stirring it and stirring it & where I'm from buying good grade from other people can be very expensive, so it was just cheaper to smoke.

I'm saving up for a volcano though, that's like my all-time short term goal =D lol it'll be like Christmas unboxing it.

15. That's what I have and it gets me absurdly high with just like a 1/5 gram.

16. Check out the Persei they are making it the swiss army knife of mmj. Currently only does oils but they are making an herb chamber ti nail carts and an herb iron attachment those are just the ones we know about and its portable amazing vape I love mine

17. You don't have to stir the weed if you grind it, which you are supposed to do anyway. And don't pack it down

18. your always supposed to stir

19. I stir after every hit it seems to last longer and taste wayyyy better