Vaporizers suck

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by fanjoyy, Mar 11, 2012.

1. Well, again, you can't clear the bowl with a vaporizer, so you don't get the rush of air behind the hit and the feeling of the experience is completely different, as a result.

Also, as far as I know, it's not possible to use oil or hash effectively in a vaporizer. Correct me (and enlighten me) if I am wrong.

Again, I'm not anti-vaporizer at all. Sometimes, I prefer it to smoking the bong. I think the bong is more versatile and can be used for hash, oil and bud. I like to mix up buds with hash and oil together or individually and also vary the way I ingest it. Presently, I am still marveling at the way this new glass bong I bought works.

I am STILL waiting on my new Ti ladle from DWB to get here. I ordered it like 3 weeks ago and it's supposed to be here this week. This ladle is like the coolest way to smoke oil I've ever seen and it can be used with just about any kind of pipe for ultra low cost and versatility.

2. [quote name='"tstick"']Well, again, you can't clear the bowl with a vaporizer, so you don't get the rush of air behind the hit and the feeling of the experience is completely different, as a result.

Also, as far as I know, it's not possible to use oil or hash effectively in a vaporizer. Correct me (and enlighten me) if I am wrong.

Again, I'm not anti-vaporizer at all. Sometimes, I prefer it to smoking the bong. I think the bong is more versatile and can be used for hash, oil and bud. I like to mix up buds with hash and oil together or individually and also vary the way I ingest it. Presently, I am still marveling at the way this new glass bong I bought works.

I am STILL waiting on my new Ti ladle from DWB to get here. I ordered it like 3 weeks ago and it's supposed to be here this week. This ladle is like the coolest way to smoke oil I've ever seen and it can be used with just about any kind of pipe for ultra low cost and versatility.[/quote]

That's quite incorrect on many levels. You absolutely can clear a bowl with a vaporizer, it's easily achieved on my SSV by pulling the wand out, which I do every time. Very easy to clear and you get the same rush of air...

It's very possible to use both oil and hash very effectively in a vape. I've put hash in and got milky thick hits vaporbonging for DAYS. And there's plenty of vapes and vape add-ons made for oils. My vaporizer can be used for hash, oil, and bud as well, and in fact it utilizes all three of them better than just a normal bong would. But that doesn't mean I won't still run it through my bong as well ;].

3. I have no problem clearing my bong when I vape. A lot of people vape oil and hash. I've done it on several occasions.

4. i like the temperature of 220 on my EQ?

may i ask what are you comparing it to ? i could give my opinion from an owners perspective

5. I've used tons of different vapes, and the one thing I learned, there are only great vapes (volcano and vapezilla for example) and then absolute shit vapes (most vapes ever) so ether shell out $500+ on a great vape, grow a pair and get a bong, or does the smoke make your vagina bleed?

6. [quote name='"sirkush"']I've used tons of different vapes, and the one thing I learned, there are only great vapes (volcano and vapezilla for example) and then absolute shit vapes (most vapes ever) so ether shell out $500+ on a great vape, grow a pair and get a bong, or does the smoke make your vagina bleed?[/quote]

No need to spend so much. You can buy an incredible vape for only 150! And some of the best vapes on the market for around 200 easily. You can buy a decent vape for even just 90-120.

And no, I can smoke just fine, it just doesn't really hit as hard as a vape does. So I'll keep my silver surfer, and my glass, and run vapor through it if need be, and get far more THC/CBD than you would in a bong. Bigger hits, getting higher.

7. Vapes are great. You are simply a sap.

8. [quote name='"blackey"']I love vapes, I made a light bulb vape and take about a regular bowl amount for me and divide it into half, than heat up the vape, and inhale once i see a little bit rolling around in there and i got the best freakin high and the weed I vaped didn't get me high smoking it traditionally. There are some really crappy vapes that are expensive and dont even heat up the weed enough to vape it, you really have to do your work investigating the heating element, along with all the other comments. But a light bulb vape, hold a lighter an inch under it, shake it up every now and than gently, in 1-2 minutes you will have a nice hit :) Just dont burn the weed, if you get a thick smoke your burning it, really eliminating the purpose or vaporizing. You gatta get the right technique when using handheld vapes, if you just let the weed sit while you heat it up you wont do very well, you gatta lightly flick and roll it around than thats when it really starts vaporizing[/quote]

Crack head status. People smoke meth this way man, this just makes you look like a fiend

9. I disagree there are plenty of great vapes for around $200, no need to spend that much money. Vapor is more potent than smoke and why not have a bong and a nice vape. And I believe you are also being sexist.

10. #91 CentiZen, Mar 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 14, 2012
    [quote name='"sirkush"']I've used tons of different vapes, and the one thing I learned, there are only great vapes (volcano and vapezilla for example) and then absolute shit vapes (most vapes ever) so ether shell out $500+ on a great vape, grow a pair and get a bong, or does the smoke make your vagina bleed?[/quote]

I don't want anyone to get the idea that wicked roots vapezilla is anywhere near that money. They are a scamming company and blatantly lie and mislead their customers by demoing amazing rigs and then selling vapes with chintzy little heating elements. Awful tactics.

As well the herbalaire will run circles around the volcano and costs 220. The vapolution 2.0 can give off enough vapor to choke a horse and its under a hundred. Don't spend anymore than 300 on a vape or your falling victim to what is known as the "apple" effect, where you think price tag determines performance in a linear fashion. Unless your going for a real heavy hitter like derverdamper or the cloud its just markup.

All the vapes I own put together cost less than a volcano. And I have every popular method of vapor delivery available, whip, bong and bag. A volcano has one.

And btw, my vagina feels just fine.

11. [quote name='"CentiZen"']

I don't want anyone to get the idea that wicked roots vapezilla is anywhere near that money. They are a scamming company and blatantly lie and mislead their customers by demoing amazing rigs and then selling vapes with chintzy little heating elements. Awful tactics.

As well the herbalaire will run circles around the volcano and costs 220. The vapolution 2.0 can give off enough vapor to choke a horse and its under a hundred. Don't spend anymore than 300 on a vape or your falling victim to what is known as the "apple" effect, where you think price tag determines performance in a linear fashion. Unless your going for a real heavy hitter like derverdamper or the cloud its just markup.

All the vapes I own put together cost less than a volcano. And I have every popular method of vapor delivery available, whip, bong and bag. A volcano has one.[/quote]

I'm talking vapes I like from personal experience. Idc how or why, wether it be preference or the apple effect or w/e these vapes gave me the best high. I would never buy a vape unless I came across a crazy amount of cash, bongs are so much better, wether it's asphyxiation or w/e they give me (and almost every one of my friends) the best high and over all experience. Again this is all perspective, but I'd take a bitchin bong rip over suckin on an easy bake oven any day. If you don't get tricked into buying a glass bong then you can get an incredible bong for under $50

12. [quote name='"sirkush"']

I'm talking vapes I like from personal experience. Idc how or why, wether it be preference or the apple effect or w/e these vapes gave me the best high. I would never buy a vape unless I came across a crazy amount of cash, bongs are so much better, wether it's asphyxiation or w/e they give me (and almost every one of my friends) the best high and over all experience. Again this is all perspective, but I'd take a bitchin bong rip over suckin on an easy bake oven any day. If you don't get tricked into buying a glass bong then you can get an incredible bong for under $50[/quote]

I have plenty of bongs. Those costing under 50 dollars and those costing over 200. You can't buy an incredible bong for 50 dollars. But NONE of them compare to my vaporizer which costs 200.

13. I've gotten crazy high from vapes. My friends have as well. Not even great vapes either. I don't understand why there are threads like this. :(

14. You must have been one of those people who got "tricked" into buying glass. :rolleyes:

15. There is a great bong in the shop here for somethin like 40, i have it. Glass bongs don't get you higher, they just make it taste better and feel smoother, witch again, only matters if you lack the stones. Really why are you guess getting so butt hurt, I am talking bout my personal experience, and preference, if you guys love your vapes so much why do you guys care? If your getting all pissy over someone else's smoking preferences then you got some serious issues to work out

16. I just feel bad that people don't get as high as me and my friends do when we vape. :(

17. Yeah. I love the ability to just go outside with arizer and take two stems of .1 and come back in dance walking with a massive smile on my face.

18. [quote name='"sirkush"']There is a great bong in the shop here for somethin like 40, i have it. Glass bongs don't get you higher, they just make it taste better and feel smoother, witch again, only matters if you lack the stones. Really why are you guess getting so butt hurt, I am talking bout my personal experience, and preference, if you guys love your vapes so much why do you guys care? If your getting all pissy over someone else's smoking preferences then you got some serious issues to work out[/quote]

-confused- the only pissy person in this thread seems to be you. I don't mind other people's smoking preferences, I just like to participate in the forum and I love vapes, simple as that.

And I guarantee you that bong isn't "great". And again, I use glass, just with vapor. And taste better? Sorry but the best tasting experience is easily a vaporizer. With combustion you don't get the full range of terpenes - which create the distinct aroma.

19. [quote name='"Heosphoros"']

-confused- the only pissy person in this thread seems to be you. I don't mind other people's smoking preferences, I just like to participate in the forum and I love vapes, simple as that.

And I guarantee you that bong isn't "great". And again, I use glass, just with vapor. And taste better? Sorry but the best tasting experience is easily a vaporizer. With combustion you don't get the full range of terpenes - which create the distinct aroma.[/quote]

I don't see how I am being pissy at all, it's you acting like some kinda all knowing being. And dude I said taste doesn't matter (to me anyway) and dude you can pretend you know the quality of the bong, but until smoke it your really not in any spot to judge now are you :p