Vaporizers suck

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by fanjoyy, Mar 11, 2012.

1. My volcano gets me more ripped then anything i've ever used...

2. I love the stereotypes that get made about vaporizers.

I have been able to get extremely stoned off both the vaporizers i have used. One is a cheap little hot box style thing my friend got from a local tobacco store for $80 and while it does not conserve too much it still gets everyone who uses it crazy high. The other one is my personal DBV that get used all day long and has never left me or anyone else disappointed with how high they got.

Although I know its a personal preference I even have a friend that while he even admits he gets higher off a vaporizer he would rather smoke joints just because thats what he likes. But when I people say things like they cant get as high off a vape or that it is so much different I just have to call BS on it. You can get what ever kind of high you wish from a vaporizer whether it be a nice light headed high or a complete stoned cant move high.

Me currently im couch lock stoned off a bowl of some nice purps out of the DBV because thats how I prefer to use my marijuana.

3. [quote name='"fanjoyy"']In my opinion id rather use anything but a vape.

When i used it i barely felt much of anything i dont know if it depends on the brand but it was over 100$ so wtf

Whats your experience[/quote]

In my opinion, you are a baddy and should not use this herb, because you are a baddy and give us non baddies a bad name. Ya baddy.

4. [quote name='"Floridacrip"']I love the stereotypes that get made about vaporizers.

I have been able to get extremely stoned off both the vaporizers i have used. One is a cheap little hot box style thing my friend got from a local tobacco store for $80 and while it does not conserve too much it still gets everyone who uses it crazy high. The other one is my personal DBV that get used all day long and has never left me or anyone else disappointed with how high they got.

Although I know its a personal preference I even have a friend that while he even admits he gets higher off a vaporizer he would rather smoke joints just because thats what he likes. But when I people say things like they cant get as high off a vape or that it is so much different I just have to call BS on it. You can get what ever kind of high you wish from a vaporizer whether it be a nice light headed high or a complete stoned cant move high.

Me currently im couch lock stoned off a bowl of some nice purps out of the DBV because thats how I prefer to use my marijuana.[/quote]

Couldn't agree more with this post. Preferences are preferences, but more thc/cbd is more thc/cbd. Saying you can't get high with a vape is like saying you don't get high off dank vs mids. Say it all you want but it won't make it true.

5. Cheap vaporizers give a very limited experience to vaporization. Hitting a $200+ vaporizer will get you ripped in about a hit with some vapes. (Especially with mine :) )

6. Vapor King and over $100. To begin with, you or your friend got ripped royally on the vape. You can get a V King for about 1/2 that easy. Next, it's a pretty lousy vape. If you want to make a judgement on vaporizers, at least try a reasonably good one.

7. No, vaporizers actually DO "peel" the active chemicals because the active chemicals become volatile at different temperatures and, unlike full-combustion, a vaporizer allows one to control the temperature.

I agree that a vaporizer extracts more THC because it can be set at a temperature that is THC-specific whereas a lot of THC will be lost in full-combustion, comparatively.

But, again, the Gestalt of the entire smoking-ritual is somewhat lost, on me, through vaporization. I feel like I get a better smoking experience with combustion. I do realize that part of that feeling has to do with how my body is reacting to the unhealthy components in the smoke. Still, as I've said before, I became acclimated to marijuana through smoking -bong hits, specifically. There is just something about clearing a bowl....about watching the cherry disintegrate into clean, white ash......

I always use a Hakko to light my bong hits, btw.

8. I think I speak for every vaporist when I say there is nothing Clean about white ash lol.
    I don't care if you don't wanna vape, you are the one missing out, not me.

9. #69 Nate489, Mar 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2012
    I love vaping to death. I use my mflb 90% of the time to get high. Next purchase is a tough choice for me between a rockzap or an extreme.

10. What is your take on an Extreme Q Any good?
    and what temp in C/is good for usage Thanks much

11. [quote name='"tokesmoke69"']

You idiot you don't get any cbd when you vape, that's why you don't feel a couchlock. CBD is only produced when burned.

Disrespect is not tolerated here at the city. Please keep it civil. -nucan[/quote]

That's not true at all...

12. Thanks there is somuch info its hard to findthe answers Iwas looking for
    Dam my spacebaris going

13. LOL! How am I missing out when I have one of the best vaporizers made and use it fairly often? I'm not missing out. I have the option any time I want to vaporize. I also have the option to smoke out of a nice bong. And I happen to prefer the bong for the reasons I have already stated.

When speaking of combustion, white ash is indicative of well-flushed plants. Flushing rids the leaves of any fertilizers...or cleans them out, in other words....thus, the term "clean" used in reference to "clean white ash".

Please don't kick me out of the Illuminati Clique just because I don't vaporize, exclusively! Reminds me of the South Park episode when everyone gets a Prius! lol! Allow me to be a part-time Illuminati if I want to! Okay?

:)

14. Welp. Good luck with smoking bud.

15. My buddys volcano gets my ripped. i dunno what you guys are talking about vapes sucking for...

16. I don't care if you don't want to vape.
    At least read what you quote.

17. #78 blackey, Mar 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2012
    I love vapes, I made a light bulb vape and take about a regular bowl amount for me and divide it into half, than heat up the vape, and inhale once i see a little bit rolling around in there and i got the best freakin high and the weed I vaped didn't get me high smoking it traditionally. There are some really crappy vapes that are expensive and dont even heat up the weed enough to vape it, you really have to do your work investigating the heating element, along with all the other comments. But a light bulb vape, hold a lighter an inch under it, shake it up every now and than gently, in 1-2 minutes you will have a nice hit :) Just dont burn the weed, if you get a thick smoke your burning it, really eliminating the purpose or vaporizing. You gatta get the right technique when using handheld vapes, if you just let the weed sit while you heat it up you wont do very well, you gatta lightly flick and roll it around than thats when it really starts vaporizing

18. A vapebong is always nice. Doesn't get the bong dirty, gets you ripped, and doesn't smell at all! I do agree that there are certain water pipes that offer crazy experiences compared to vaporizers, however as the daily driver, vaporization saves me so much herb which leaves me very very happy. The occasional weekend bong seshs are nice at times.

19. sucks for you man.i got a ceramic rock zap(CRZ) and my consumption has gone down from a half oz of danks a week easy to an 8th a week tops.
    and i have no reason to lie i stay high as fuck all day from 3 in the morning when i wake up for work till 8 pm when i try going to bed.

vaping ftw.

oh yea and if your vape isnt getting you high its either because your not using it properly by not grinding the herb good enough or not pulling right.or your vape is cheap...