Vaporizers or Bongs?!?!?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Joemoehow, Apr 7, 2011.

1. I just got paid, went to the smoke shop, saw some crazy awesome bongs, BUT as a bong smoker already and a person who works out I don't like how smoking negatively effects my lungs when I work out/run.

So I have 400$ too blow, preferably get a piece between 320 or less, so I have a question, is there any way I can get a bong where i don't feel the negative effects of smoking or do I have to get a Vape, and if I do get a Vape should I just save 3 paychecks(I get paid every week) and get a Volcano or can I get something just as good for cheaper, some advice would be much appreciated

2. Id say go for the vape,
    considering you don't have one.

Do some google searching on which vape is right for you.

Im sure a lot of people will recommended the mflb.
    Its only 100 bucks.

3. You sound like a guy that would like vapor bonging.

Buy a simple percless beaker or straight shooter, get a vape, and hook up the hose to the bong.

4. Da Buddha + 12" beaker w/ ice catcher (perc if you want, but you dont need it)

5. Silver surfer and a soul shine family glass travel tube..

6. Bongs are fun to hit but the smoke does do a toll on your lungs so just save up one more paycheck and buy a volcano off ebay for around $400

7. i prefer bongs but vapes will do your lungs good

8. Get both man. Either a SilverSurfer vape or DaBuddah with a nice straight shooter glass on glass bong. With 400 bucks you should have enough to get it.

9. Check into my suggestion above and you'll have some money left over for some dank

10. best idea!! or get the mflb and use the rest on BUDS:smoke:

11. I've had the MFLB for quiet a while now. I have the upgraded batteries and the power adaptor for it. For what it is, its a great product. But I just got the Luke Wilson 15 arm bub and let me tell you there is NO comparision. The glass is better in every area other than portability, herb savings and ease on the lungs. (duh)

If you get a vape, get a DB, SS or Extreme Q. I think these home units are much stronger. It all just comes down to each person and what they want.

12. What else is there? lol

13. #13 Deathz, Apr 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 7, 2011
    You could get a carbon filter for your bong? What kind of downstem do you have for your bong? Maybe you can get a diffused one so theres less drag and doesn't kill your lungs as bad.

14. At first I thought I would bring the MFLB everywhere, but it turns out I dont really care about portability. If I want to smoke on the go I will roll a J.

I guess I either dont smoke enough or I'm at a point in my life where penny pinching on weed is not a priority. Don't get me wrong, It's nice to use less weed with a Vape but for me I would rather take 2 or 3 awesome rips off a bong, rather then take 20 hits from a vape. I have shit to do.

The lungs. Well I cant argue that. :D

I love both. In fact I want to get a DB or Extreme Q soon just to give vaping a fair shot. It just comes down to each person and their smoking habits. :smoke:

15. What is vapor bonging? I want to get a vapor thing for my bong but im not sure what the name is for that

16. I have the MFLB and Solo. Solo is great for home usage and if you want to take an adventure out in the woods, but the MFLB you can hit just about anywhere. They both have their place in usage, but I prefer the Solo :smoking:

Edit: Solo is $160 on puffitup.

17. bong with a perk and im good man , vape is nice but i always like a fat bong rip

18. Strange to compare when you don't have to choose. I use bongs constantly but I never smoke.

Get an LSV for 190 off the 7th floor website. Get a decent tube (stemless is nice) for 150-200. Done. Perfect setup for life. Or an SSFG beaker for 65 for a bit cheaper.

19. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AK8Cw0Tourk]Mobius 60t Stereo Matrix Limited with VapeXhale Cloud - YouTube[/ame]

Why not best of both worlds?

20. "Vaporizers AND Bongs"......fixed.