1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

vaporizers??? need advice!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Tokers' started by borocityrollers, Mar 30, 2004.

1. ok... so i've been looking to buy a new piece, since my last two glass bowls have been broken. my girlfirend likes to be high but hates the smoke part. i've been trying to learn more about vaporizers. i came across one for like $99 that looked alright. if anyone has tried one, i would really appreciate your opinion or advice on what you think of them. are they worth it or do they really work. thanks.

2. You can actually make a vapo for less than $10 dollars, prolly less than five.

http://www.overgrow.com/growfaq/1376

There ya go dude. If you search the forums there's a decent ammount of people who've tried it and all. I'm not sure about the commercial vapos but people seem to love the things so there must be a reason right? Good luck and happy tokin' :)

3. i've made 2 vaporizors now. the first one i made out of a lightbulb by following those instructions. it worked ok. it broke though, so i made a new one. this time i didn't use a lightbulb, i went to the hardware store and bought this glass thing that was like a jar only with a rounded bottom that was supposed to be an outdoor light fixture i think. anyway. it works great. i would definetly recommend making one and seeing how you like it before you go out and spend 100 bucks on a slick commercially made one.

Grasscity Deals Near You