Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Vaporizers: Hast thou tried?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Bongs Only, May 14, 2005.

1. I recently bought a vaporizer becuase I smoke bongs everyday and it's starting to kill my lungs. It's one of those 70 dollar glass bubble ones with a simple high and low heat. I tried it yesterday and it's a different high. I don't like it at all. I'm used to packing up a slider full of headies and using my 16" pyrex bong. I only take one hit and it's an instant high. The only thing I liked about the vaporizer was the amazing taste of the bud(you have to grind it up first, though) and the fact that it was very easy on my lungs. I haven't used it since, though. Back to bongs. 70 bucks isn't a big loss but I'm pissed that I haven't yet found a way to get the high I want without killing my lungs with a bong.

If you've vaporized, what do you think? Does a more expensive vaporizer (VAPIR brand for 400 bucks, perhaps?) make it better?

2. try a double chamber or even triple chamber bong with hot water in first chamber cold in the second and ice in the third the hits are super smooth on your lungs and u can take in more smoke so i would recommend trying

3. If your gonna spend 400, I'd save up a little more and go full out for a VOLCANO. That is THE BEST vaporizer.

4. give it another try. people that use a vap for the first time usually have no idea how to use it correctly. they draw too hard on the hose or they dont let it heat up fully. expirement with it more, and you figure out how to use it to its potential.

also don't overpack the bowl or put too little in it.

5. i bought a vaperizer i hated it..threw itawy

6. wow u guys are crazy, i get the fattest hits off my vap and it gives me an amazing high.

7. Either you bought a POS, or you aren't using it right

8. you arent using it right. it is a different high but its very cool.

9. I am smoking out a vaporiser right now. I use the vapor brothers glass on glass contact style. Basically this glass coil has up and you put this glass thing up against it and breath it. It holds all the bud and the hot air goes over it. The thing I like about it is the high is different, it makes the bud taste good, and you can get fucking high off just a little. I don't use it very often because I don't get the effects from burning associated with helping my sleeping issues. I have taken about 4 big hits off this thing with like .1-.2 grams of bud in the whip and I am pretty stoned.