Vaporizers are weird.

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Dax24, Oct 20, 2018.

1. Hi so I just bought my first vaporizer for my weed. I bought the Yocan Ishred, yes I know it's very hated but it was all they had. So I get home and load up, first hit I got no smoke and a weird taste. I've hit it about 15 times now and feel a little high.

2. I'm just to old school for the whole vape deal. I get no real smoke or feeling of a toke and feel cheated. The high is to low key and doesn't hit the spot for me.
    Give me a fat joint or a pipe full of Hash.
    BNW

3. If you ever wanna try vaping again then I'd suggest the dynavap M, it's 60 bucks but you kind of need a torch lighter to get the best results from it, but any lighter or flame would work. I haven't tried as many different Vapes as I'd like but this vape is as close to smoking as I have found so far!

4. I've tried a few vapes and think they suck. One hitters in my little $10 pipe is the way I mostly toke but consume most of my pot in edible form in my cocobudder.

5. I’ve tried most of the popular vapes on the market, and while my DynaVap is a little higher end than the M, I would also recommend going with them if you’re on a budget. Ultimately my favorite is still the Magic Flight Launch Box, but it’s got a lot of enemies.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. #PaxLife right here. I can definitely vouch for the Pax 2 or 3. Good stylish, super-effective vape.

Sorry bruh...never heard of the Yocan Ishred before you just mentioned it. I just helped you out and did a google search. This is a review but read through the comments. Seems to have some complaints about similar issue. Maybe you can do a little more digging from here:
    Yocan iShred Vaporizer Review – Do you? | TVape Blog

7. I do 95% of my Cannabis in edible oil form now and only toke with a couple of friends. Once or twice a week and it's like two dabs or a half a doobie and I'm wrecked. Any form of inhaled Cannabis when I'm near my limit on edibles pushes me way past comfort for an hour.

While I've tried many of the newest ways to consume the herb a doobie remains my top pick.

BNW

8. Get yourself a good vaporizer. Spend the money and do your research and you will not regret it.

When I first got my Arizer solo 2 (paid 200 US) I felt regretful. I wasn't getting clouds that I used to, and the high I was getting was unsatisfactory. Someone helped me out and gave me the best piece of advice. Quit combustion for two weeks (some people need more) and let your lungs clear up. I did it, stuck with it and man, I just get blown away and the clouds are so much satisfactory.

I will never look at combustion the same way ever again. Vaping Cannabis is like a whole new experience and the appreciation for it, has peaked. It really goes to show the quality of bud you have too!

When you combust, you take in those nasty, toxic carcinogens and that is what your body is really used to. Actually you are wasting a lot of cannabinoids actually turned down some really killer bud this weekend because I didn't have my vape. I just do not have any desiire outside of me missing a nice joint once in a while, to combust. Vaping changed everything for me.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Get a better vape, not hate just the truth.

10. Agreed on this lol. Got my pax 2 and my wife and I love it ! One oven lasts us like two sessions of us both vaping

11. Well I feel honored to smoke with u!! Hey loved ur caps and mystery bag seed nugs

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1