Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Vaporizer..

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by xkwizit, Sep 15, 2009.

1. I feel stupid for asking this, because I feel like it's already been asked before (since i've been googling shit about this for a few minutes now and alot of different forum threads with this subject came up, but none of them really helped)

Anyway, i just made a Lightbulb vaporizer, seeing as I heard vaporizers work much better than regular joints, pipes or bongs.

So far, my [ghetto] gatorade bottle bong has been doing it for me, so there really isn't a need for this vaporizer.. (The only downside with the bong is that I still haven't been able to get a good bowl/screen, so I'm still making mine with tinfoil..)

BUT, i still wanted to make one and see if it would work. I'm not sure if it's completely safe though? In all other posts, the light bulbs have been 60watts or higher.. I wasn't sure how many watts mine was until after I made it. It's 40 watts, LOL.
    The mouthpiece was found in my kitchen, it used to belong to a glass vinegar bottle.
    I thought it was pretty cool, (and not plastic), plus it fit perfectly inside of the light bulb:D

K here's a picture, so could anyone tell me how to PROPERLY use this thing? Lmao..
    Like the "do's" and "don'ts" of a light bulb vaporizer.. etc :)

[​IMG]

ps: i heard that having a carb was only optional.. so i don't need one right? besides, i don't think i'd be able to make one with this mouthpiece anyway.
    pps: the only reason im asking instead of testing it out myself is because i don't have any green on me at the moment. plus i need to know how to manage this thing so i can properly use it tomorrow without wasting any time :)

kthnx!