Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Vaporizer

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Shaggydog, Apr 20, 2009.

1. #1 Shaggydog, Apr 20, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2009
    I recently purchased a hands free vaporizer from Vaporbrothers®. I wanted to leave some feedback that might be useful for others. The item arrived quickly and was well packaged. The unit works flawlessly! So far I am impressed with the results, but it is slightly different than the “usual” methods; a little less “couchy” and more cerebral. It doesn’t take long to figure out how to use the unit and in my opinion it is a more “healthy” method from all that I have read. I don’t smoke otherwise and would like to remain as healthy as possible while enjoying the benefits that Mother Nature has provided!

:)

2. i have that one too, and completely love it.

and save the vaped bud, its very useful. mines always about as potent as shwag..and it usually helps around the end of the week :smoking: