Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

vaporizer

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by hippie_samP-on, Oct 13, 2007.

1. so me and my room mate were talking and we're gonna split the price for a vaporizer. so i was curious if any of you guys have suggestions for which brand i should get. thanks.

2. Volcano if you can afford it. Vapezillas are also very nice.

3. sweet i'll have to check those out.

4. I just got a vaporizer today. I love it! you have no idea.

5. i bought a $100 box/whip style vape and i can't tell you how happy i am with it. People give the volcano's and the $500+ styles rep, but if you're on a budget, as long as you don't go globe, will be well worth it.

6. Volcano Digit
    You will never regret spending the extra $

7. My Vapir 4.0 is great. I'd get the 5.0 now though. But it isnt hands free, but its well worth it. But if you can afford the Volcano, definiltely get that.

8. vaporbrothers

9. I recomend getting a good quality (name brand) vape of ebay. Can't beat the deals off it. I'm getting the vaporcannon with a bunch of free stuff my next paycheck.

10. sweet. thanks for all the advice. i'll have to look into all of those.