Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Vaporizer

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by NewSmoke15, Aug 31, 2017.

1. So I've been smoking for a few years now and I have a pretty high tolerance. But I want to look for a vaporizer to help conserve bud. What vaporizers would you guys suggest? I'm looking to spend between $100-250 and to get something somewhat portable (so just not a desktop setup) that does dry herb. Maybe concentrates too.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

2. snodgrasss glass spoon and a bic lighter is the best setup for a decent portable vaporizer that requires no batteries and no gimmicks like plugs in a wall. costs 15-30 for a decent art selection you enjoy daily.

3. I have a spoon pipe, a mini glass bubbler, a dab rig/ bong, and a regular bong. I'm looking for a vape to conserve bud and to be able to consume more discreetly in public.

4. concentrates are a whole other ball game, more closely related to the big pharma game more so than dispensary and headshop business. I prefer it when people uphold their dry-herb tendencies and keep their other habits to some creative outlet they work with.

5. I get my concentrates from a dispensary, not a pharmacy.

And vaporizers can be used for dry herb too.