Vaporizer with the thickest / milkiest vapour

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by pocket5s, Jan 16, 2015.

1. Hi,

I am a noob when it comes to vaping but I really want to quit smoking! I have tried magic flight launch box but I want something which has a thicker cloud of vapour.

So my question is: which vaporizer would you guys recommend which produces the thickest / milkiest vapour? 

THanks

2. Hey,

Lots of people can help including me but could you be more descriptive. Would you like a plug in or portable ?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. And the maximum price you're willing to pay.

4. Hi,

The price is more important for me: no more than $250 ideally for something I can use for few years. I don't mind if it is a plug in or portable

Someone recommended the cloud EVO to me as one which makes thick clouds of vapour but the prices are ridiculous! 

5. #5 lwien, Jan 16, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2015
    Check these out:

Silver Surfer
    Da Buddha
    LSV
    Daisy

6. On that budget I would recommend any 7th Floor product, like lwien said.  Personally, having owned one, I would recommend the Silver Surfer.  Built like a tank, affordable and big, big hits!

I said Silver Surfer.    Must be an echo in here........... :ey:

8. Closest I've come to the sensation of smoking is with my Vapor Genie.

9. #9 lwien, Jan 16, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2015

I loved my VaporGenie but I think I'd like the Lotus better.   

10. The Lotus defiantly tastes better and is 'cleaner; but the VG just feels more like smoking to me. Probably down to it being a hotter vapor. Both are hard hitters )as you know) 

11. Ok I check some of these out, thanks for your suggestions

12. Steams71......Which do you like better the Lotus or the VaporGenie. I am trying to decide between these two.

13. The Sublimator

The Crafty by storz and bickel

Not right now.............

15. #16 Steams71, Jan 19, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2015
    Hard to say, both are hard hitters.  Lotus and J hook for taste. Vaporgenie for ease of use and less cleaning needed.  One thing you need to know about the VG is that due to the way the heat is applied through a silicon carbide exchanger, you will more than likely be inhaling trace amounts of unburnt butane and impurities. The Lotus completely separates the butane from the air path, so you are not inhaling any butane at all.  I use a jet flame lighter and highly refined butane to reduce the risks of inhaling unburnt butane.  You can tell if the butane is highly refined as the flame won't flicker or pop (assuming indoors and no wind) like cheaper butane does.

You can't go wrong with either really. But you can get 3 VG's for the price of the Lotus.

16. fwiw, I enjoy hitting the Lotus much more than the Genies.