vaporizer whip

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by espn829, Jun 20, 2009.

1. I've seen videos of how ppl load up their bowl and they leave the weed on the table and breath in on the mouth piece and pick up the weed like a vacuum, so whenever I try this it never works even when I breath in super hard so my question is do any of yall load yall's bowl like this and does tht mean my whip is not working right if I can't do this? how much would a new whip cost at a headshop more or less? :confused:

2. lol thats how i do it with my vaporbros and how everyone i know does it. i dont reallhy understand this thread, not even sure if i should respond to it...

3. ??????:confused:

4. lol my bad what I meant to say was whenever I try to pick up the weed vacuum style it doesn't pick any of the weed so does that mean there's something wrong with the whip? because I know its not lack of suction on my part.....so in the end if I need to buy a new whip how much should they be?

sorry for any confusion

5. didnt you post this earlier? but seriously everyone loads there bowls this way, just breathe in and itll pull it up. make sure there is no kinks in the line or anything. good luck