Vaporizer water bong!

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by greenpurple, Aug 5, 2011.

1. I have built a vaporizer/ percolated water jar, it kicks ass but I have two questions. I'll phrase it like this, what it left behind in the water? and will drinking the water get me stoned? See I have let to drink it because I want to save up enough for some lemonade if it truly is just THC water. There is also much more potential if it's truly dank. Alright thx much if you respond. Tell me what you think of my contraption the jar makes it easy to put ice in it.

Attached Files:

2. lol unfortunately water does filter a slight slight amount of thc, and no, drinking the water will only be nasty and will not help
    congratulations on your vaporizer, i hope you enjoy it
    next time, i recommend the apprentice tokers section

3. Don't try to talk me down on my thread son, I'm well seasoned. It was a reasonably decent question, it's not quite the same as asking will drinking bong get me high, but thank you for your response and congrates to my new devise. I just kind of threw it together with house items, a vapor genie, metal downstem, rubberseal,a jar, and a glass grinder. So question number two- so mostly what's left behind is just more carsinigens that the Vape didnt weed out out?

4. vaporizer vaporizes THC, thc is inhaled after it is drawn through the water, if the water filtered the thc what would be the point?

5. Water doesn't filter all the thc, only a little.

6. Now THAT'S one helluva typo. ;)

7. Well i figured that not much THC would be left behind but then I also thought if I'm vaping and the only thing going through the water is THC and why does the water smell and kinda taste like fresh Cronic. So is this stuff left behind by the vapor just more stuff you want out of your lungs, the water just acting as another filter?

8. it's worth a shot man. i don't really think you need to worry about it too much. just spark it and smoke. well, vape. but you really should know that drinking bong water doesn't do anything, and tastes like absolute shit.

i once smoked with a neighbor who never changed his water. it splashed into my mouth. 'twas easily the most horrid thing i've ever unwillingly tasted.

9. #10 greenpurple, Aug 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Yeah this is true regular bong water dosnt do anything and it tastes like shit, Vape water is probably similar I was just hoping it might be different seeing that the buds not being smoked the only thing really passing through the water is THC and I was jw if it was worth doing anything with. But as it turns out there hasn't been much science on the matter. So I guess I'll try it and let u guys know if it fucks me up

10. #11 greenpurple, Aug 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Yeah this is true regular bong water dosnt do anything and it tastes like shit, Vape water is probably similar I was just hoping it might be different seeing that the buds not being smoked the only thing really passing through the water is THC and I was jw if it was worth doing anything with. But as it turns out there hasn't been much science on the matter. So I guess I'll try it and let u guys know if it fucks me up.

11. I don't see a need for water in the first place. If it's just pure thc going through then you're losing some of it in the water that you could be inhaling am I right?

12. VERY little, but it more than makes up for it in allowing you to take a bigger hit by not only what builds up in the bong, but with moisturizing the vapor as well.