Vaporizer vs pipe vs bong

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by needtogethigh, Jul 14, 2011.

1. Hey guys,

What are the advantages/disadvantages of each in your opinion? I've used bongs and pipes. I've found that bongs allow me to take bigger hits without coughing my lungs out since the water/ice cools the smoke. Pipes allow me to smoke in more places since they're small and fit in my pocket.

I've never used a vape. I like the idea of reduced smell and getting more use out of a small amount of bud. But, is the high the same as smoking?

2. The high is more cerebral and clear with a vape. I for one much prefer it.
    I've always been crap at using bongs, can only take small hits and usually cough my lungs up straight after so when i'm using a pipe i'll usually just use a spoon or bubbler, more managable IMHO and I don't cought my guts up after. Also, whenever i'm stoned I spill bong water everywhere because the carb hole on my bong is really low for some reason...

But yeah, vaping head and shoulders above the other two for me. Better high (my opinion), more taste, less hassle, doesn't smell as much and I conserve my bud so much more, as well as getting a few grams of vape poo after each 8th I go through which I can make QWISO or edibles out of after a few weeks!
    It also saves you having to inhale crudely combusted plant matter into your lungs.