vaporizer tubing

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by issicus, Sep 7, 2011.

1. im sure there are many posts about this but ill ask anyway.

i got a vaporlite from someone and i think they replaced the tube . it says 'food grade vt' on it. it gets really hot and soft. I dont want to smoke plastic.

what is the best kind of tubing to use? is there anything not plastic you can use?

maybe im sucking to hard? i have it set to 310f.

thanks

2. My tube always gets warm, but i really dont think it will give off anything. 310 is a bit high, but each vape is different, some like it cooler or hotter, and sometimes the dial or thermometer is off by a bit.

If you turn it to 310 without weed, and you get some smoke or vapor (assuming everything is clean) then it shouldnt be a problem.

I think one of your few alternatives would be a pure glass attachment onto it, but that could be hard to configure it.

3. mine is digital. i should tell you I smoke tobacco , i grow it my self, so i smoke a lot more then if it were weed.

4. How is 310 too high? You cant efficiently vape under like 350. Optimum is between 360-370.

5. I guess I always started with mine lower, and then i would turn it up if i wanted to cook it more. I also used vaped weed in edibles so i left it nice and brown, not entirely used up.

take a look at this thread (Perfect Temperature for Vape.), peoples temps are all over the board, and with so many cheap vaporizers out there, it is hard to get an accurate estimation.

6. you can find vaporizer tubing at vaporwarehouse or the dbv/ssv website.

its food/medical grade tubing.

i wouldn't go by the temp on your unit, from what I've read the digital displays on units such as vaporite..are inaccurate and unreliable.

7. well thats good to know. i guess plastic is the standard .

what happens is it gets really soft by the whip. one time i left it so there was qink and it melted a crease in it..

it just seems like there would be some other option. whips are one size fits all right?

8. Most tubing fits all glass wands/whips imo.

9. question answered .

dont worry about the hot, melting tubing .

get a bigger whip , quality tubing.

10. #10 issicus, Sep 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2011
    i think its cuz i like to burn the tobacco a bit to.. does any one smoke tobacco out of their vapes>? i like it to smoke a little.. but it seems to be getting to hot for the tubing. its hot half way up the thing.

so what whip is going to fix this? the vapo is way nicer then my hooka but this tubing thing is bugging me.

11. i actually did smoke tobacco out of my vape and it is quite nice actually.

I wont do it again though if i get a nicer one, cause the smell and taste of it doesnt leave. But its like the blunt of vapes now haha.

Yes you should just get a bigger whip, that would help a ton, that chinese glass is the cheapest stuff they make, get something with a little quality and im sure it would be fine. And get a new hose while your at it unless you like that tobacco flavor.

12. yea lol mine is a china made. fuckin china... I thought china was plates and bowls .

my lazy american ass needs his vapo to work right. ill shop for a bigger whip . you have any recommendations