Vaporizer To Vape Dry Herb And Can Be Used As Oil/wax/concentrate.

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by darigi, May 29, 2014.

1. HEY GUYS i have been quite confused WHAT is the right vape to own.
    i tried atoms raw/optimus/solo ariser. NONE SUITED ME>
    I AM NEW TO THIS FORUM.

2. Vapes that can take oil/wax and herb are rarer and generally on the pricier side. Plus, if you want a truly effective vape, you should probably invest in one made specifically for concentrates or herb, not both. Herbs tend to combust in ill-suited models. Next you should narrow down where you want to use it. Are you looking for the portability of a pen vape or Magic Flight Launch Box or similar handheld? Or are you looking more for a desktop model like the ever popular volcano? Once you establish that, more people will be able to help you choose the right one for your needs. 

The Cloutank M3 is a vape pen that can be used for herb, wax and oil, you just gotta change the coil head. But it will combust the herb and not vape.

The AGO, Atmos RAW, or G5 (all the same thing) will work great for both but will combust the flower unless you get a glass screen.

4. The two vapes mentioned above will not vape dry herbs properly no matter what kind of glass screen you put in them.

For a portable that does both dry herbs and concentrates, check out the DaVinci Ascent.

This guys is pretty much right. Even though I've gotten an ATMOS and AGO to produce vapor with a glass screen, it still isn't proper.

6. Just curious why didnt you like the solo? I use concentrates in mine all the time and love it

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. How are you using concentrates with it? I know it can work but it doesnt come close to being as good as using concentrates diffrent ways. For example my ascent kills the solo in that regard.

8. I use organic cotton and wrap my concentrate up then put that in the stem, and put my solo on seven. Not perfect but it has really great flavor to it and lasts for quite a few hits. Or you can sandwich it in bud but I think the cotton works better.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app