Vaporizer to extract honey oil

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by rockjently, Mar 17, 2015.

1. I am looking at all the junk people mix with cannabis to extract pure cannabis oil for medical use. I have a Vapir vaporizer and find that it produces the best results of anything I've tried.  

I wonder if you could use a vaporizer like a volcano, to blow air into a big glass bottle and just wait until it cools down and the oil sticks to the sides of the bottle, and just do that over and over again until a lot of oil is in the bottle. And then use some everclear or something to dissolve the alcohol, and then boil the alcohol off at 180 degrees F. And wouldn't you be left with a pure concentrate, using nothing but a vaporizer? 

The stuff that comes out of the vaporizer is exactly the stuff you'd inhale into your lungs, and that would be the only stuff in the bottle.  So I'm thinking this would be a simple idea. But I haven't heard about anyone actually doing it.  

Does anyone know or have ideas about this?

2. Interesting thought.

3. It's called reclaiming and is nothing new. You vape and after a while whatever you have been vaping through has a golden oil to it. You can scrape or soak it in iso or ever clear to extract the goodies. Your referring to wax or hash oil which is something different entirely. To do that you need fresh herb

4. #4 Hated, Mar 18, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 18, 2015