vaporizer to bong

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by bigatone, May 9, 2011.

  1. So last friday I finally went to my local headshop to pick up a bong because normally I'm a vaporizer man but I used a friend of mine's bong and it was nuts. Anyways I was wondering if I could hook up a mflb or iolite to the ground glass part of the downstem of my bong and if so how I could do it?
  2. Buy the cheapest glass on glass bowl, break off the bowl part so that you just have a male glass on glass joint. Put the vape hose into the male joint with some glue or something, put the male joint into your bong, rip that shit haha. That is just a idea of how to do what, hopefully that is helpful.

    If i were you though, trying to filter/cool my vape smoke, I would make a perc out of a nalgene bottle with a downstem and hook the vape hose up to that. My friend has a setup like that and it is great you dont feel the vape smoke even when its running hot!

    Good luck!
  3. buy a non-portable vape like an extreme q and buy the bong attatchment for it
  4. I'd buy a non-portable vape but I don't have the money right now for that all I have is a mflb or iolite.

Share This Page