Vaporizer that looks like a skull? Would you?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by CurtChronic, Dec 4, 2009.

1. Would anyone think about purchasing a vaporizer that looks like a human skull (not actually being a human skull of course)? Just curious.

2. if it worked good. maybe. it'd be cool to have different designs but I wouldnt go outa my way for a skull. Im sure some people would though.

3. Depends how good it is andd how much is it.

4. No I would not. I think a majority of people would not... It would look very tacky.

5. I think it really matter on the execution. If it looked like Wal-Mart halloween decorations, I could see your point. But I think it would look cool if it had that "realistic" look to it.

6. Lets say it is an efficient vaporizer and doesn't looks like some cheap Halloween decoration and it was sold for $170-220. I'd like to get a couple more thoughts on this, if possible.

7. No, i woulsnt get it JUST because it looks like a skull, id rather have something taht at least works well

8. i dont like skulls, not peacefull enough...

and they look cheese ball

and if its a vape it might not be too good, and they prolly just designed it to look like a skull because people would buy it on an impulse and not even thnk about wether or not ity will work good ( im talking metal heads and shit?) i know some one who has a small expencive bong with a skull base, and even he said he prolly shouldnt have bought it, he just saw the skull and wanted it.

9. Yea if it wasn't too tacky.
    [​IMG] and[​IMG](tacky)

versus

[​IMG][​IMG] (good, a lil creepy :eek:)

10. Didn't graffix do this years ago with the clown skull thing????

11. The reason I am asking is because I like "dark imagery" (hey, I'm a peaceful guy, I just like that sort of stuff) and a few people and myself were thinking about designing them but I figured before I got serious about it I'd want to see if there was actually a demand for them.

I am extremely fond of vaporizing, so a lot of thought would go into making it a good quality, efficient vaporizer (that works good). However, I figured it would be cool to have a vaporizer that looks like a skull. It would make for a fun vaporizer rather than just looking like everyone else' vapes.

So far, the response is discouraging but it also seems that some of you would assume that it wouldn't operate very well. That's why I want opinions that assume it works well.

12. maybe if it was a real skull, from like, an old scientific skeleton. (back in the day they used real human skeletons in anatomy/biology classes, etc.) that'd be BA

13. lol, well, I'm not looking to be creepy about it. I have a friend that owns a tattoo shop and him and his fiance are great artists that would be creating the skulls themselves. There's really no need for any sort of real skull.

14. I have a tendency to buy things based off these three things. Most important thing is functionality, closely followed by price, then the aesthetics make a difference, but not a big one

So heres my input, if it hit really well (as good as name brands), was reasonably priced 150-300 (depending on type of vape) then i would buy it regardless of looks, just because 2 of my 3 basic needs are satisfied.

It isnt the best idea because not too many people appeal to skulls, not tryin to put you down just giving honest opinion.

15. Honest opinions are what I need right now. I'd rather have honest opinions BEFORE I throw any time and cash at this, better than finding out AFTER.
    Thanks.

16. Sure if it works good who cares if it looks like a skull