Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Vaporizer suggestion/Type of mmj suggestion

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Nedsbuddy, Feb 11, 2012.

1. I'm very new to the world of medicinal marijuana and have been talking to my doctor about it for sometime who is suggesting I head down that road.

I suffer from a rare strain of Cystic Fibrosis (I know this acids disease and you are born with it, but I was not diagnosed until I was 35 years old!) where my lungs are not affected (yet and hopefully won't be) but my stomach (liver/pancreas) are as I suffer from acute chronic pancreatitis. The pain is often unbearable but I have more symptoms than just that. I also suffer from nausea at times as well as body aches and pain.

I definitely am going to use a vaporizer as I don't want to irritate my lungs but am not sure what type I should buy. Money is not my concern but I would like to get whatever works best. The Iolite ones appear to be best, but I could use some feedback from those who have tried several or any. It doesn't matter to me whether it's portable or not. I expect only to use it at home/cottage as when I'm in pain, I'm staying at home and going nowhere.

Also, what type of mmj should I be seeking should I have a choice? I know didn't know their was so many varieties and exactly what each type could do. I would definitely appreciate any suggestions towards the symptoms I've described.

Thank you ladies and gentlemen for reading!

2. I hope you don't mean those portable iOlites. Nothing portable.
    Temperature control is a must. A readout is nice (or atleast knowing its strong) how much you drag lowers it. Bunch of great ones, silver surfer, da buddha, extreme q (i'm outdated though) can read more into them at fuckcombustion.com. Remember, just the features, don't get all anal about "made in the USA" and all that stuff.

Oh yeah, any preference to bag or whip?