Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

vaporizer smell??

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mrfirecheese, Oct 24, 2011.

1. Hey fellow ents, I was using my magic flight launch box vaporizer lastnight while exhaling out of my window, but this morning my mum told me that she smelt something coming from my room, how shud I minimize the smell? One of the reason I vaporize is due to smell:mad::confused:

2. blow into a sploof, or into a hoodie or shirt or something.:D

3. yeah a sploof would be best bet

4. Okay thanks for the advice. I read that if I use activated carbon in the sploof it wud totally eliminate the smell, its just the case of finding some, any ideas where??

5. fish store, thats what iv heard, or just by a smoke buddy

6. I hit my vaporizer inside all the fuckin time and I live with my parents who don't know

7. Actaully, the only place I would advise you to be more cautious is in smaller rooms where there is less ventilation. If youre vaping a lot, a smell might become noticeable. That's why I hit it out my window.

8. Ill track down a fish store, clthe smoke buddy is abit expensive for what it is(idk how to tag member usernames) ill use a sploof tonight ;-)

9. Make sure when you exhale, it doesn't come back inside the window, because that's really why the window thing fails.
    Because something is still keeping the scent inside.
    Put a towel under the door, leave window open, it'll air out fast.

10. Yeah, my room is quite smal. I hit out my window using a straw, with the window opened an inch, but the smell creep across the hall :s

11. It's vapor so the smell will not linger. I'd just blow into a pillow or blanket.

If you are exhaling out vapor that means you should be trying to ghost those or not take such big hits since MFLB is all about stealth.

12. I vaped in a school next to a cop using my mflb and no one could smell it. Just blow it in your shirt

13. I held the vapor for 7 seconds tbh, but as u sed, I exhaled a lil a vapor. What if I blow into water usin a straw?

14. my mflb makes no smell at all...try not to rip it so hard.

15. fuck wish i could get a mflb but im running low on money and weed, and i usually buy weed b4 pipes and shit, but i just started using the lightbulb vape, and it defiantly makes me want a mflb more

16. Dude I think you are hitting the vape too slow. I hold my hits for 10 seconds from my mflb and usually no vapor comes out, it shouldn't be harsh, it should just feel like pretty warm air running against your lower teeth and tongue. I don't use the included straw because its harder to get an accurate temperature reading.

Also, when I smoke I blow into a shirt and cover the bowl so no smell comes out, when I do this in my basement it never smells after like an hour after stopping smokin.

So blow into an old t-shirt, light a candle/incense if you are really that sketchin

17. @hatch3ryda save up ur money for a mflb, it will be so worth it. An eighth used to last me a weekend, but with the vape, it lasts 2 weeks. Plus, u get soo high off such a lil amount, its like magic :-D smokin it just seems kinda wasteful once u vaporize

18. @soccerguy420 it doesnt feel harsh when I vape, as it doesnt combust when I hit it. I inhale slowly then speed up when it gets hotter. I jus feel really paranoid about tokin at night :(

19. i know what u mean, being paranoid, like every bump or sound YOUR CAUGHT, get all tensed up, sometimes kills ur high, sometimes intensifies your high, cuz i notice when i gotta do something important and you cant be high but u are so it feels like ur 10x's higher

20. [quote name='"Hatch3tRyda"']

i know what u mean, being paranoid, like every bump or sound YOUR CAUGHT, get all tensed up, sometimes kills ur high, sometimes intensifies your high, cuz i notice when i gotta do something important and you cant be high but u are so it feels like ur 10x's higher[/quote]

i know exactly what u mean man, last nite i was in my closet having a huge toking session. my dog barked and i heard my dad tell it to shut up, i was like holy shit and went back to my bed, ended up falling asleep and barely had time to put my bubbler and pipe (which were both out and packed) away before my parents came to wake me up. i really got to stop doin that