Vaporizer smell

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Kushmaster0619, Sep 26, 2011.

1. If i used a dome vaporizer and blew hit directly into my pillow would the room stink up? An more importantly will people outside of my room smell it?

2. My vaporizer is gonna be here tomorrow actually, and i was curious about this too... then i thought. I quit smoking tobacco, i use V2 cigs (Vapor cigs) its the same concept and there is a smell only if you are directly in the cloud, but you have to know, its NOT smoke, or it should not be if your doing it right. just remember to use a lower temp (i hear 320 is good) and be sure your herb is not against the element screen. you can blow it in to a pillow but your better off just shooting it out a window or at least opening a window if your paranoid. i will let you know how it works out with me tomorrow, im gonna try n pick up some dank but idk what the quality will be. ALSO remember to leave your vaporizer on for about 20 mins min prior to use to burn off any manufacture fuzzies and whatnot. i will post how it works out here tomorrow if i can but if i dont or forget to just PM me and i will let you know how it works out.

BTW nice name haha

3. Lol, alrite thanks man let me know... And thanks, you gotta nice name too! Lmao

4. also i think that blowing it in to your pillow would actually make THAT smell funny if there were any scent to the vapor. what model did you get?

5. Also, i dont wanna smoke out of my window because my window make a really loud noise and i dont wanna wake anyone up.

6. Vaping doesn't smell at all dude. It will smell only if you combust.

7. Am I witnessing somebody have a conversation with them self on a forum?

8. do you have any type of fan? if your grab a small desk fan or something and blow it through it it will mix way better in the air,diminishing any smell from the vapor, and i use OZIUM for my smells, they use it in hospitals, its an air sterilizer, never fails me. really good for the bathroom too lol. you can find it in wallmart on the bottom shelf in the automotive dept, usually runs 5$ a bottle, all the smells are good too.

9. ironicly enough no LOL i figures someone would say something like that but i have no clue who he/she is. and why would "I" be giving "myself" advice haha

10. I know, that is a great question. I'm watching you...

11. Lol, i will look into that spray.. And no, my fan just recently broke which is what brings me to this question

12. LMAO
    *Offers Bongrip*

13. YMMV but imo it smells quite a bit, arguably more-so than smoking. It just smells like pure weed (or burnt popcorn) without the smoke smell. Granted, it doesn't linger and if you have good air circulation, should be out of the room within 30-45mins. Still smells though.

14. this sounds amazingly different then any other vape question i have ever heard in the history of time...

15. What? How so? If you're exhaling vapor from a vaporizer, whether its the MFLB or an EasyVape or a Volcano, the resulting smell is weed/burnt popcorn.

16. The burnt popcorn is a sign that you're overcooking your weed. Your weed must be coming out pretty dark. Mind you, you can vape at that temperature, but it'll be heavier on your lungs (though still not like smoke).

17. I know how to vaporize...

I vape between 365-385. Majority of the time, I use it in conjunction with my bong and prefer heavier vapors to the thin clouds that vaping at lower temperatures produces. My bud comes out lightish-darkish brown, no darker.