Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Vaporizer smell?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by way2stoned, Aug 24, 2009.

1. im gunna buy a vape, but was wondering if it produced a smell?

2. A bit of one. Easy to cover up, and it honestly doesn't smell a WHOLE lot like weed. But yeah there is a little smell

3. Mine smells like burnt popcorn.

4. It has a smell, but it's much more muted than the odor of smoke. It clears up much faster too.

5. barely. its not even strong enough to escape a room.

6. i got a Vapostar recently, the one that fits into your normal bong to make it a vape. I was distinctly unimpressed. I didnt feel much of a high, not a proper strong hit like a hit on a similar sized bowl would do.

the one good thing tho is your weed seems to last a lot longer... but it gets you less stoned. Weird. Maybe i need to hit a real vape. :smoke:

7. It won't hit like a normal bong since you're not burning the plant matter, only the resins and trichomes. But yeah, I have a typical box vape that i got for $80 and that knocks people on their asses.

The best part of a vape is if you save the "cashed" bowls (it'll be brown, not completely cashed looking), you can make eatables with it. I saved mine for like a year and made cannabutter that fuckin rips you. I get up and have a couple pieces of buttered toast for breakfast usually. It's the breakfast of champions :smoke: