Vaporizer Smell

Discussion in 'General' started by Opso, Apr 19, 2013.

1. I own a portable vaporizer, and I don't have an issue with the vapor smelling, just the piece itself, obviously because it has marijuana in it. Do I just have to live with this, or is there something I can do about it?

This thread might already exist, but I found it hard to search for my question because all it found were "do vaporizers' vapor smell".

2. Depending on what you have you can try to clean it with iso alcohol. What kind of Vape do you have man?

3. I have the pax, and I don't think you can clean it with iso alcohol (but maybe with a cuetip and iso. And it seems to be kind of annoying to clean it after every use if I want to keep my room from smelling like marijuana.

4. Hmmm, I'm unfamiliar with the pax. Is say get some type of airtight container to keep it in. Also check out the vape section here.. TONS of good advise in those threads...there actually what brought me to the city..

5. I'll probably have to look for one of those at the store. Thanks!

6. Ziplock bag? I keep my bowl/pipe in one. If you don't think that'll work, then double bag.
    Probably the simplest and easiest way to keep it from smelling

7. Buy a pelican case they're airtight that'll keep the smell in and you can keep all your weed stuff in it

8. I have triple bagged pipes, grinders, and vaporizers in ziplock bags and I can still smell it :p.

9. That's a great idea! Do you know where I can find those? At a regular store?

10. Outdoors/sports stores have them, marketed as waterproof cases. Also, amazon is a great place to find them. Personally, tupperware containers that actually are air tight have been serving me and my friends for quite a few years. Currently, my stash is in a hillshire farms lunchmeat sized container.

11. Just put your shit in a drawer. I have 2 drawers full of slides, pipes, vaporizers, countless accessories, resin sitting in a bowl for dry days (been saving up). My room doesn't smell.