Vaporizer Silicone Tubing: Cleaning & Care...

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by v12v12, Apr 14, 2010.

1. When I clean my hoses, I usually bathe/rinse it with ISO or everclear and empty it out onto a shallow plate. Let it evaporate (a fan helps, heating it is unnecessarily dangerous) and then scrape the sticky goop off the plate with a razor blade. It doesn't get the hose 100% clean but I usually get enough off one wash for a bowl-full. If you mix that with a little kief or finely ground bud it'll fuck your day up :D

2. I thought about doing that, but figured that with all the time and hassle involved, that it wouldn't amount to much dried product; that and the cost of the 91%ISO, storing the liquid yadda-yadda. I'd just put that time and or money into more nugs lol. Course being a fan of uber efficiency, I figured that since my Vape-Cannon is so efficient as it is, that going through said hassle is just being greedy lol. I just drop it all into a bag of Grunge-off and let it do the cleaning for me. :)

I get my tubing replacements from a dude on Fleabay that sells them pretty cheap, bout $1/ft, and he takes custom size orders also! Look up CLWSR ... If ya do order tubing from him, plz let him know "bis77" referred you. I've been getting silicone tubing from dude for yrs now, never had a prob.