Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Vaporizer recommendations?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Cheif Keeler, Jul 8, 2010.

1. Hi all, I am being gifted a vaporizer for my B-day. I have a MFLB (magic flight launch box) already. It is a solid little vape, but i feel that it is slightly underpowered and i also dont like how it toasts the weed because there are no heat settings. Any recommendations?
    Preferably sub 175 budget.

TL;DR - I need a sub 175 dollar vape.

Much appreciated.

2. My friend upgraded his last vape to the silver surfer and its real good quality and better than most vapes at that price.

3. I'd get a Vapir ONE its a good quality vape and its on grasscity for about 177 dollars. I had one before i moved to the zephyr ion. But the Vapir One gets you reall high quick and has a faint smell.

4. magic flight launch box

5. Did you even read what he wrote he has a MFLB.....