Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Vaporizer Questions

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Zeke335, Oct 24, 2007.

1. I'm a Chronic Marijuana Smoker I like to smoke 3 to 5 joints a day. I'm thinking of getting a vaporizer but I'm not sure which one and I have a few questions about them. I've been looking around and the Volcano or Silver surfer seems to have caught my eye.

a question: will it get me high again? If I spend $500 on a volcano I want there to be some benefit. remember I'm a chronic smoker so the stuff is in my system all the time so my tolerance is high. If I use a Volcano should I expect to feel high again. If not I'll go with the cheaper SSV just for the simple benefit of not having to smoke anymore.

Any season smokers got any experience with vaporizers? Are there any good one that can get you high that I don't know about?

2. Ive smoked out of a volcano on many occasions(brother owns one), I've never smoked out of the silver surfer so I cant really advise you on that. but the volcano is a god send and if you have the money I'd say go for it.

3. How was the smoke from the Volcano? did it get you high and what was your weed consumption level before you used it?

4. I smoke multiple times on the daily and I just purchased a vape yesterday. I bought a vapolution and it works very nice. Nice clean buzz and it does save a lot on your lungs. Vaping is a nice change of delivery.

5. if you buy a volcano, you will get high. end of story. that is all i use to deliver thc to my bloodstream when i am home. the best part is you don't have to use as much bud to get you blazed in the volcano.

6. I bought a silver surfer off of a buddy because he was desperate for money, I had it for about a week and broke it somehow when i was trippin on shrooms. I have a 3 year warranty on it but i have to send it to colorado to get fixed. Im pissed! but it is well worth the money

7. What i like about vapes is how u can inhale thc and wont feel it till your lungs full.

8. Thanks for all your comments. You say the Volcano will get me high and it's a good way to take in good amounts of THC that's cool.

Question: I just had 3 joints of some good skunk, I got a tired stoned fuzzy feelings and few odd visions, It was a good smoke. But it's not like the old days doesn't feel the same at all compared to 3 years ago. If I had put those 3 joints and tobacco into a Volcano, Silver surfer or any you recommend. what kind of high/stone could I expect. I appreciate all advice but I want to hear from the experienced or chronic user on the issue most of all.

Peace out