Vaporizer Questions

Discussion in 'General' started by Kush420Legalize, May 8, 2013.

1. Hey,

Im looking to buy a vaporizer, but I have a few questions first. Does a vaporizer produce any smell of weed or smell in general? And how strong is the smell compared to a bong. How do the highs differ from a bong high? Also, does a vaporizer produce a loud noise?

Im looking to buy a 60 dollar vape. I believe the company is "top vapor":

[​IMG]

If you guys could help me it would be awesome, thanks.

2. BTW the vape im looking at looks very similar to: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5FPQ_-55vM]How To Use A Vaporizer - YouTube[/ame]

3. I would suggest a hot box vaporizer. They are about 150 dollars but work amazingly. you cant adjust the temp but it is at a set temp that never burns it. Yes it does smell, I don't care what other people say. I have been caught by strictly vaporizing.

The plus side of being able to change the temp is you can affect the high. You can only get the thc and get a cerebral high or a higher temp and get a heavy body high. They are not super loud bud it does sound like somebody sucking through a hose.

4. Im pretty concerned about the smell. Iv heard that because it is vapor and not smoke, the smell fades away after a few minutes. Do you think if I used this in a bathroom and blew the smoke through a sploof it would still smell? Thanks for the help :)

5. It depends on your house and every thing, I can't say one hundred percent. If you are worried I would get a portable vaporizer. I got the magic flight launch box and it worked good until I was putting kief and hash in it. It is quiet, doesn't smell as much, and still gets you high.

6. Are decent portable vaporizers usually more or less expensive?

7. You have to do some research looking at reviews and everything. My mflb was 120 i think.