Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Vaporizer question

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by akidnamedustin, Dec 18, 2009.

1. hey wuts up guys so i bought a vaporizer about a month ago. its called vapir oxygen mini and ive had some great times with it but i started to get major throat irriation from it. its not like a sore throat that i use to get from smoking but its feels like a allergic reaction like my throat swells up. and it will stay fucked up for the whole day.

jus wondering if anyone else has had this problem and if theres any solution?
    i was thinking bout running it through a bong but idk bout that.

2. sounds like ur just dryin ur throat out. try drinking some water in between hits

3. yea thats wut i thought after the first time this happened. now i drink water every time between hits still same shit its weird
    thanks tho

4. yeah vapes get your throat real dry, if it isn't that, it's probably the vaporizer you're using. vapirs don't have a great reputation. i've heard things about plastic smells and nasty tastes, but not swelling throats tho.

5. I have 2 vapes and never got what you've described OP

watch out with that Vapir, I've heard many bad things about it