Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Vaporizer Question

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by stratez, Apr 10, 2012.

1. I live in a dorm and my roommate is big snitch. I have a vaporizer and was wondering if i used it, would it still smell up the place? I really need some good advice because i want to enjoy the herb without the smell.

2. what vape? if you're superbly concerned, get a smoke buddy

3. I've noticed from personal experience that it can still make the room smell a bit, but the smell doesn't linger much at all. maybe takes 10 or so minutes for the room to go back to normal smell with a little airflow and that's on the conservative side. so i guess if your roommate is at class or something, then go ahead and vape away

4. It depends on what vaporizer you use and how long you leave your stash out to pack it.

5. I blow my vapor out in my room even with my window shut. People have walked in and not smelled a thing. Just blow it out the window as a precaution.

6. Ask for a different room. Say he's harassing you.