Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Vaporizer question... Help? Anyone?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Newly baked, May 22, 2012.

1. Hey everyone... I have a small globe type vape. It's a small glass globe that screws over a base with the heated bowl. Anyhow, there is no temp setting. Only a dial that goes from clockwise position and you can turn in up HIGH or LOW.. Question is... Is ok just to put it on full blast and go for it... Or are u supposed to let the herb just simmer and have hardly any vapor come out?

Does the many any sense? I just hate wasting weed, so I'd lie to use the vape correctly. I'm goons save up for an extreme q soon.

Any help would be great!

Thanks!

2. Best thing to do is experiment with it. I would start it kinda low then turn the heat up depending on the smoke you are getting. If you look at the weed and it is black, you want to turn it down. You do not want the weed to combust and burn. You will never waste the weed, even if its too hot it will still get you high.

3. No offense meant here at all OP but you need to get a better vape.
    All those things do will
    *Annoy the shit out of you
    *End up smouldering your weed, defeating the purpose.

I've been there, I've tried it - They suck. There's nothing more to be said.