Vaporizer Purchase

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Cranbery, Oct 31, 2012.

1. Hey everyone. So basically I'm looking to buy a new vaporizer and I wanted to clarify a few things before I went out and dropped 150 on something. I've been smoking for 3 years, I always smoke high grade but I'm new to vaporizers. I want something that I can smoke inside my apartment without having a lasting smell. I'm looking to spend 150-175 total. I've heard good things about this vape they sell in my local headshops called a silver surfer. I was considering that, what else is there in that price range that is pretty stealth and effective?

2. Silver surfer is great.
    Da Buddha is just as good, made by same company but a little cheaper.

The smell doesn't really stay around, its nothing like smoke, I vape in my room and I live with my rents, never had a problem.

Go with DBV unless you wanna spend that bit extra for SSV, they're just as good as each other though.

3. Go for an Arizer V Tower. Thing works better than Da Buddha, and you can get one on amazon for about $110. There are also improved models but the basic $110 one works perfectly.

4. Da Vinci is great and in that price range right now. I love mine and is very stealthy.

5. If you want to spend 200 you could get a volcano. Idk what they are retail I just know the guy at the smoke shop here sells em for 200

6. If i were to get a desktop vape i would get da buddha. The price is nice, i think they go for like $120 on amazon.. Great for apartments if u are cool with leavin it out... These things rip hard and really.conserve ur nuggetry bro...

U could also get a portable vape which are more mobile and imo are for personal use rather than in groups of 3+. A couple vapes id recommend are the no2 ($85), the vaporblunt, which im tokin rite about meow ($170), or the arizer solo ($150). I havent used the solo but there are tons of great reviews on it. Im really starting to like this vaporblunt, and ive smoked 4 different no2's and they were all dope.

Also... I have used a magic flight launch box (mflb) multiple times but was never really a fAn. I feel like i was never really getting a good hit mand there was 0 cloud production present at those times... However some people love this vape so i wouldn

7. So i wouldnt totally put the mflb out of mind..

8. [quote name='"apexdre"']If you want to spend 200 you could get a volcano. Idk what they are retail I just know the guy at the smoke shop here sells em for 200[/quote]

Those aren't real volcanoes then. They retail for $400-500. For $200 you'd probably get some shoddy Chinese knock-off.

Silver Surfer would treat you right. Da Buddah is also good. I have the Arizer Extreme Q, got it for $155 on amazon, and it's been great.

9. How about you do this bro.

Buy a MFLB for $80 from ebay. ( Make it eazy on a stoner ;) *Not trying to advertise doe*

Buy a PowerRex 2700 Ni MH 1.5 V battery set ( Some people says that the stock batteries that MFLB provides aren't strong enough, but I think they are starting to support PowerRex on 2012 models ) These babies are compatible with the stock charger they give you.

With about $60 back from saving so much money, Buy 6 grams of some dank and save the already been vaped weed and roll J's my friend.

Your Welcome.

10. #10 Crosword, Oct 31, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 31, 2012
    I say avoid MFLB, just my opinion.

I'd rather put the extra $60 into a better vape that will last a life time, compared to 6 grams that would last a week.

11. [quote name='"TreeHC"']If i were to get a desktop vape i would get da buddha. The price is nice, i think they go for like $120 on amazon.. Great for apartments if u are cool with leavin it out... These things rip hard and really.conserve ur nuggetry bro...

U could also get a portable vape which are more mobile and imo are for personal use rather than in groups of 3+. A couple vapes id recommend are the no2 ($85), the vaporblunt, which im tokin rite about meow ($170), or the arizer solo ($150). I havent used the solo but there are tons of great reviews on it. Im really starting to like this vaporblunt, and ive smoked 4 different no2's and they were all dope.

Also... I have used a magic flight launch box (mflb) multiple times but was never really a fAn. I feel like i was never really getting a good hit mand there was 0 cloud production present at those times... However some people love this vape so i wouldn[/quote]

Thank you sir for the knowledge. I'm going to look into da buddha and the tower. I have heard too many mixed replies about the mflb to want one. And I can leave mine sitting around so it's all good. I wanted a portable vape but I don't smoke in public enough to justify getting it over a regular one. I'll let you guys know what I get.

12. I've heard great things about all the products mentioned here, but I have to say the Vapir no2 is amazing. I love this thing. I love my mflb too and use it if I wanna take the edge off, but the Vapir no 2 is my go to piece when I wanna get vaped. Can't say enough about it.