Vaporizer options?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by SkysDaLimit420, Nov 18, 2011.

1. Hello, I'm looking to buy a new vaporizer.
    I was looking at the launch box and it seems like everyone likes it, but I was just wondering if that is really the best option for around 100 dollars.

Please post other options in my price range.

2. I've owned the 2 most popular portable vapes for under 100$, the vapor genie and the MFLB. The MFLB is by far the best vape you can get in that price range.

3. thats what i thought too. Then I found the arizer solo, so I think ill get that ;)

4. I hear it's easy to break the stem on the Solo.. does it have to be a a portable vape? Because if not.. i'd go with the Extreme Q.. amazing table top unit

5. Who managed to break their solo stem? Cause I've done some pretty terrible things to mine and they have made it through smiling.

6. If it doesnt have to be portable like the options listed above, Da Buddha/SSV or vapor bros are all wicked desktop units. I'm partial to whip vapes because I like the vapor-bonging.

7. Well, im going to decide between da buddha and the arizer solo. I will probably end up with the arizer solo because its a little bit cheaper and you can get a whip attachment for it if I ever wanted to.

8. I'll give my slanted opinion. I've got a Solo and I love it. If I wanted a desktop vape, I'd go for the EQ, a Buddha, or the SSV. Probably the EQ. I got the Solo because I wanted something I could move around with. I love it. This is the first place I've ever heard of the Solo stem being easy to break. I've dropped mine a time or two, and it's still in one piece. Besides, you get 2 stems when you buy it.

9. [quote name='"hd2000"']I'll give my slanted opinion. I've got a Solo and I love it. If I wanted a desktop vape, I'd go for the EQ, a Buddha, or the SSV. Probably the EQ. I got the Solo because I wanted something I could move around with. I love it. This is the first place I've ever heard of the Solo stem being easy to break. I've dropped mine a time or two, and it's still in one piece. Besides, you get 2 stems when you buy it.[/quote]

I went with the EQ and couldn't have been happier, but I did get a super duper deal on it...

10. I too am in the vape market and am not trying to steal the thread or anything but I'm also looking at a Da Buddha..the shop I go to has it for $180. Is that a good price compared to some of what you guys have seen it for in your shops/bought it for? Thanks

11. Yes that is a good price. The cheapest I have seen it online is 170.