Vaporizer Leftovers

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by dorff, Nov 2, 2013.

1. Hey guys.  

So today my friend and i were arguing over what to do with the flowers when you're done with a vape sesh (when youve cooked most of it but not all, like i'd say its 2/3 done maybe, still some juice left in it but not much).  I always just left it in there unless i had fully killed the load but he was telling me i should've just finished there and started fresh next time.  What you guys do?

2. #2 Stoned342, Nov 2, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 2, 2013
    I would save it for a last resort haha you can always revape and get stoned if its not very dark brown / black

3. Yeah I'm going through a dry spell right now and vaped weed is a life saver when I want to get to sleep. It's totally worth it.

4. Vaped weed (ABV), for me, is definitely not a waste.     2 to 2.5 gr. of ABV in firecrackers sets me up just fine for 5 to 6 hours and my ABV is pretty well spent at a very dark coffee brown.

5. This is a good question. I've used mine to make butter.... And used the butter to make cookies that usually taste pretty bad and put me to sleep....

It would be nice to hear some other alternatives....

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. will work in edibles where you wont mind nutty and roasted flavor profiles....nutella, peanut butter, almond butter, coffee, etc.

7. I go till its a nice dark color(I cant get it to hit anymore) then make hash out of it once ive built up at least a half ounce. The hash ends up with mostly hashy taste that overpowers the slight residual ABV flavor left.